Table Gazers thread 2015/16 season

Just done my first serious bit of table gazing this season. My word, I'm spent.

Ive said it before and I'll say it again. If we were in Hull's position we wouldn't be confident that the worst we would end up with was a playoff berth. They're there to be shot at. Every team can have a bad run. Including us naturally. I'm not thinking about us having one though. I'm looking at Brighton and where they were 6 weeks ago. Anyone who said we'd be near them now, back then, would have been laughed at.

It's on. It's in like Donkey Kong. That big beautiful ape is warming up his barrel throwing arm for Carlos and the boys. Time to start skittling some mofos.

I've just been looking at the tables from the previous seasons and it seems (baring a few exceptions) above 70 points gets you in the playoffs and anything above 80 is automatic. Looking at our remaining fixtures I think 70+ is very doable.

post-19683-0-03817500-1453573382_thumb.p

Probably need 28-30 more points for a play off place.

the home games v Rotherham, Charlton, mk dons,Blackburn, qpr should give us 15 points.

games v Burnley, ipswich, Cardiff, brentford will be really tough. massive games. ecstatic with 8 points from those.

im fairly confident we'll get top 6.

I've just been looking at the tables from the previous seasons and it seems (baring a few exceptions) above 70 points gets you in the playoffs and anything above 80 is automatic. Looking at our remaining fixtures I think 70+ is very doable.

well done brother TG'er Nath

75 points should secure a 6th place finish.

In the last 10 seasons only once has 75 points not been enough (last season when Ipswich finished 6th with 78 points.)

The lowest total for the team finishing 6th was 68 Points in 2012/13.

The average points total for 6th place over the last 10 years is 73.2 points.

So 29 points required from our remaining 18 games; that is 1.61 points per game, compared with 1.64 points per game achieved to date.