Table Gazers thread 2015/16 season

Sorry didn't complete sentence above.In terms of quality and aspirations re the Premier League though, I have to say this season has been very exciting and with our run-in surely anything other than a play-off place would be hugely disappointing.

Have you seen Ipswich's run in !?

I was confident of a result last night, if for no other reason than 55+ years' experience watching us defy form and logic. Solid point out of a stalemate last night.  Chris Hughton: good balanced interview I thought -  http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35759138

Have you seen Ipswich's run in !?

Birminghams is shocking 

after our exploits against the bottom teams and again last night, looking at other results you simply cannot judge what is an easy / hard run in. On paper it may be easy, but fairly safe to say there isn't an 'easier' game now. This season I do like our chances at home but last season the reverse. Cardiff will have thought they had a printed 3pts  and Boro, before the warnock improvement, will have thought 3pts last night were a given.

Burnley seem to be the only team showing what is needed: consitency of performance and confidence you have the ability to turn a game round.

We can still do this but we need the swings / roundabouts of reffing to come our way. I haven't seen the incident but it may have started last night despite hughton honestly saying it wasn't a sending off, we have to recognise that another trigger happy tim robinson ref might have sent joao off  - I'm still confident with a fit squad we can get in and win the playoffs

We've got 14 points from the last 10 games, currently on 56 points.

We have 10 games left.

Last season 78 points made play offs, season before 72 points.

76 should do it this year. (obviously this is the variable)

20 points from 10 games needed, it's tight, but achievable.

That is a beautiful looking table again.

Cardiff are poor. Ipswich cant catch us even if they win their game in hand. Brum even further away.

Cardiff and Ipswich at home.

Charlton, Town and Blackburn to come.

And Derby back in the mix.....

I am going to drink too much tonight.

Come on Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a beautiful looking table again.

Cardiff are poor. Ipswich cant catch us even if they win their game in hand. Brum even further away.

Cardiff and Ipswich at home.

Charlton, Town and Blackburn to come.

And Derby back in the mix.....

I am going to drink too much tonight.

Come on Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too going to have a dry sherry, leave it till about 8ish then be off mi head for rest of night. cant wait.

Cardiff are poor.

That's not true though is it?

We are Wolves fans today. Dont want Birmingham picking up 3 points.

Birmingham have six homes and only 4 aways after today.

The best thing about that is today we can still use WAWAW - We're all Wolves aren't we?

Hopefully our Jeremy will do us a favour.