Table Gazers thread 2015/16 season

I've just found a predictor website and had a go. I don't have the top 6 changing and we keep in playoffs on goal difference. I might have been a bit generous for our rivals and a bit cautious for us. Here's a copy of my final table and a link to the site if anyone wants a go too.

http://www.worldfootball.net/table_calculator/eng-championship/

post-19683-0-46951000-1456700228_thumb.p

Edited by Nath83

I've just found a predictor website and had a go. I don't have the top 6 changing and we keep in playoffs on goal difference. I might have been a bit generous for our rivals and a bit cautious for us. Here's a copy of my final table and a link to the site if anyone wants a go too.

Screenshot_2016-02-28-22-48-37~2.png

Burnley third on 97 points lol

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2016-02-28-22-48-37~2.png

I'd say you have defo been generous. I reckon team finishing top will just reach the 90 point mark. 

all game in hands played   (except ipswich) we now have a clearer view of where we are 

all the top teams are having strange results so lots of twists and turns to come.

Still optimistic and still think we can beat any of the teams above in the playoffs

attachicon.gifbefore rotherham.PNG

all game in hands played   (except ipswich) we now have a clearer view of where we are 

all the top teams are having strange results so lots of twists and turns to come.

Still optimistic and still think we can beat any of the teams above in the playoffs

A Brighton fan just called talkSPORT saying going to  PNE to see us go top, HOW ?

That is a brilliant night for us.

Cant believe the way the results have fallen for us. And an away draw v a pretty rampant Brighton, especially given our form, is outstanding.

Gained a point on:-

Brum

Cardiff

Derby

Preston

Stayed the same as Ipswich.

Fantastic night. Onwards abd upwards.

We dont need to be amazing to top the mini league. We just need to do enough. We will come out of this slump. Very soon.

Most exciting season for 15 years.

Most exciting tablegazing thread for two...

30 points to play for.

I have to disagree, the promotion winning season with our nearest and dearest rivals was a season to treasure. Ten wins and two draws in the final twelve matches, thus taking the second automatic spot in front of a 38k crowd at the expense of United.It doesn't come any better. In terms of quality and aspirations re the Premier League though