The Owls vs Fulham. Official Matchday Thread.

pauli

I've woken up with a stinking cold, but there's no way my dad is missing today's tribute to Ron Springett, so I'll stop whinging and go with him as planned. A few medicinal Harvest Pales should see me right.

I've no idea what to expect score wise, but I really want to see the positive passing football of the last couple of matches continue, with the addition of a more clinical edge of course!

Come on Wednesday!

post-37726-0-25936500-1442646116.gif

I've woken up with a stinking cold, but there's no way my dad is missing today's tribute to Ron Springett, so I'll stop whinging and go with him as planned. A few medicinal Harvest Pales should see me right.

I've no idea what to expect score wise, but I really want to see the positive passing football of the last couple of matches continue, with the addition of a more clinical edge of course!

Come on Wednesday!

Taylor Swift.gif

lol

Be nice to put them properly in their place after that 4-0 defeat last December.

Surely someone is going too start finding the back of the net to lift the gloom a bit.

So just to put the record straight from Craven Cottage last season, I'll say 4-0 Wednesday. :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

FF x 2 (when did anyone last score two in a game for us?) Nuhiu and Bannan.

Come on You Owls - Win it for Springett