The Owls vs Fulham. Official Matchday Thread.

pauli

A very good afternoon to you all. Really wasn't feeling very optimistic about this one (still a few memories of last year's tonking at Craven Cottage), but as I've gone through the day I've gotten more and more optimistic that we're going to finally make all those chances pay and roar the lads on to victory. Very attacking line-up, should be an open game, let's do it for Ron. COME ON WEDNESDAY!

Afternoon chums particularly the MGG Noddy JBA 33 et al.

Been out stick and balling this am and the Weeds are out in force...............poor old MK it wont know whats hit it either on the field or on the terraces they really are a nawty lot and MK supporters are all old men and kids.

Really hope that todays the day our new team starts our season.............there really cant be any more excuses for not scoring after all we have signed 14 strikers............OH I just remembered we didn't.

Nuihu has a head like a threepenny bit........... cant jump and runs like a carthorse............ so I reckon him for a hatrick today.

Ollies enjoying some late autumn sunshine.................I haven't told him its Saturday..........he still thinks its the internation break.............. and Mrs MK is gardening..........tee hee.

COME ON WEDNESDAY

Wallace is an absolute waste of a shirt for me.  In Carlos we trust I suppose.  Come on Wednesday!!!

Nice September judgement. Always love how Wednesday fans make new players feel welcome from the very start.

1-0 win today. Not pretty, but enough...

Edited by aussieowl87

Guest Kagoshimaowl

aussie...to be fair, I like to give players a chance but he has been AWFUL since the Ipswich game.  Matias is struggling but at least he has pace and is getting in good positions too.  Just not sure what Wallace brings to the side.