The Owls vs Fulham. Official Matchday Thread.

pauli

uNp469u.jpg

Today's home game is dedicated to our beloved Ron Springett.

E8fToVu.png

Venue: Hillborough Stadium, Sheffield.

Kick Off: Saturday, the 19th of September 2015 at 3 PM

Matchday Apparel: Official team suit https://www.paulcostelloeman.co.uk/modern-navy-royal-plain-suit?utm_source=SWFCNewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=MainPanel&utm_campaign=SheffWed

Matchday Drink: A sea of beer.

Matchday Pie: Steak and Onion.

Matchday Song: Heroes by David Bowie...

MATCH FACTS

Sam Hutchinson's fifth booking of the season in the draw at Bolton rules him out for the Owls this weekend. Lewis McGugan is expected to replace him. Goalkeeper Kieren Westwood, back from a side strain, could start.

Fulham will be without Ryan Fredericks, who has a hamstring injury, and Shaun Hutchinson and Nikolay Bodurov are all facing late fitness tests. Matt Smith (knee) may be back up front after recovering but Scott Parker is still not ready after ankle surgery.

M02y1er.png Head to Head orFa42M.png

Five of the last six league meetings between the two sides have ended in a draw.
Fulham have scored in all but one of their last 13 league games against Sheffield Wednesday.
Wednesday are winless since their opening day victory over Bristol City (D3 L3).
Fulham last won three league games in a row in March 2012, while in the Premier League.
Sheffield Wednesday have scored in each of their last 10 home league games, but the last time they scored more than twice at Hillsborough was in April 2014.

VS8Tixl.png

MINTYNESS

TmLT852.gif

Guest minsk owl

Nice one Pauli.

Not predictin' a score today, but we are due a win, .......and christ knows we need one.

But in this particular instance, ...............  Let's just do it for Ron !!!

post-38035-0-85207800-1442617553.gif

Brilliant Pauli. RIP Ron. We need a better goal difference so we need to fill em up til they're full today. I sense a bizarre sending off, lots of penalties and pockets full of goals. Predictions- I'm full of em. Wednesday 5 Fulham 0. Semedo to play. McGugan to score. Come on Wednesday.

Edited by Kalamunda

RIP Ron

Love that cover a fitting tribute to a true legend.

I hope we'll go out there and give it a go.

I'd like to see us play 4-3-3 and score a couple of goals.

I'd love for us to get back to winning ways but I've got a feeling 

it will probably end up being a score draw. I'll predict 2-2.

But c'mon the Wednesday do us and Ron proud, and just give it your all for the shirt.

Guest minsk owl

Cheers Pauli. Let's do this!!

Morning all, hope you're keeping well.

Best wishes to the Springett family and friends.

Ironic that "sea of beer" is today's drink as I'm off to a beer tasting fest this arv. Good times.

I'll come to that one !!,  ...... what time is it ?