Carlos says

what baffles me is if you spot faults that others don't the phrase you don't know owt about football pops up ,opinnions differ if everyone thought the same what a boring game it would be ,people see different things that others don't see and vice versa ,it doesent mean they know nothing of the game it means they interpret it different is all , 

Edited by trevdi9

what baffles me is if you spot faults that others don't the phrase you don't know owt about football pops up ,opinnions differ if everyone thought the same what a boring game it would be ,people see different things that others don't see and vice versa ,it doesent mean they know nothing of the game it means they interpret it different is all , 

Its a sort of psychological trick Trev...Kids do it...

"oohh...If I don't agree with what this bloke says I don't know owt about football"

Its a sort of superficial comfort blanket for people who don't know whether theyve formulated their argument properly...

P.s..." You and Simon know f.ook all about fishing lol"

It really baffles me how people blame Carlos for where we are.

DC decides to go with a committee , random recruitment ensues Carlos to blame

Carlos says find me a decent left back. 6 games into season it looks like we might have one. Carlos to blame.

Ditto somebody for number 10 role. Carlos to blame

Westwood injured Loovens injured changes at back.Carlos to blame.

Goalscorer needed . Still not arrived Carlos to blame.

only a plan A, carlos to blame...

I'm a long standing fan of this club and more excited this year than I have been for the past 20 years...the football is good and it's going to be amazing.

The scale, size and enormity of task they all faced (including Mandaric) was beyond belief...at 90% of the firms we all work for, if they were losing so much money and had a workforce punching above its weight but no better than a League 1 equivalent the Directors would have closed it long ago.

This is a good side with a squad deep with ability and options...the staff at SWFC are doing a great job at a great club.

If you can't see this, you don't know football.

Where is the football good? Patches against burnley.

Was Ipswich, Bolton, Oxford, Leeds and boro good? Some of the most inept, void of ideas displays I've ever seen.

Guest totemowl

Where is the football good? Patches against burnley.

Was Ipswich, Bolton, Oxford, Leeds and boro good? Some of the most inept, void of ideas displays I've ever seen.

Welcome back to Hillsborough. You've missed a lot worse over the last 17 seasons.

Is it only me who thinks patchy results were inevitable after so many changes?

I'll stick my neck out and say that we will get a settled team over the next few games and will start to be a handful for many teams in this league. We have tons more quality and depth than we've had for a long time - it just needs knitting together and I'm sure it will come.

I'm happy to be patient right now and be a happy clapper. I think we will come good and there's a long way to go before people start writing off the season already.

I'll stick my neck out and say that we will get a settled team over the next few games and will start to be a handful for many teams in this league. We have tons more quality and depth than we've had for a long time - it just needs knitting together and I'm sure it will come.

I'm happy to be patient right now and be a happy clapper. I think we will come good and there's a long way to go before people start writing off the season already.

This is exactly how I feel. I was expecting a patchy start with so many changes and players and management not used to this league.

It's clear we have a lot more quality in this squad if they can click but we are still missing that striker who will be more prolific.

People are entitled to their opinions but I think some people need to have a little patience.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

This!!

The concern is he's not changing the system, good teams change systems to get points.

He persists with a feeble all out isolated striker. I would hazard a wild and speculative guess he's done this what....14 times previously.

And written a book about it....

I'm a long standing fan of this club and more excited this year than I have been for the past 20 years...the football is good and it's going to be amazing.

The scale, size and enormity of task they all faced (including Mandaric) was beyond belief...at 90% of the firms we all work for, if they were losing so much money and had a workforce punching above its weight but no better than a League 1 equivalent the Directors would have closed it long ago.

This is a good side with a squad deep with ability and options...the staff at SWFC are doing a great job at a great club.

If you can't see this, you don't know football.

You should sit down...

lol best I've got.

Edited by Spondon Owl