Carlos says

We Wednesday fans are enjoying how they are playing. Anyone on here agree. Him telling the media this implies all ok with the fans. Is that what chansiri is reading. Do we think the majority of fans are content with what we are watching. Personally I find it all baffling. Abit like his post match interviews

Not happy at all...65mins of last night was dreadful.

Sometimes you just have to accept you have to do it the hard way and graft! We had a mentality under Gray that got us results when our back were against the wall. We don't have that at the moment.

I personally hope the man is on borrowed time because I can't see what he's trying to achieve at the moment. We've not got a settled side and he seems quite happy to let one of our best midfielders have very little involvement!!

Guest Darkus Owlus

The concern is he's not changing the system, good teams change systems to get points.

He persists with a feeble all out isolated striker. I would hazard a wild and speculative guess he's done this what....14 times previously.

No, if he thinks we are then he needs to wake up and smell the coffee.

If anyone thinks we are going to get anywhere near promotion in this league playing his style, invariably one up front (that one mostly Nuhiu) then they are delusional.

People shouldn't be expecting promotion this season

The concern is he's not changing the system, good teams change systems to get points.

He persists with a feeble all out isolated striker. I would hazard a wild and speculative guess he's done this what....14 times previously.

Totally agree. We got worked out after 25 mins last night and CC dudnt have the ability to change it.

Guest Darkus Owlus

Totally agree. We got worked out after 25 mins last night and CC dudnt have the ability to change it.

Probably his Achilles heel, not using a squad of diverse players to change games.

He's got enough individual quality, creativity, pace, defensive options to be getting points and he's not doing it.

We Wednesday fans are enjoying how they are playing. Anyone on here agree. Him telling the media this implies all ok with the fans. Is that what chansiri is reading. Do we think the majority of fans are content with what we are watching. Personally I find it all baffling. Abit like his post match interviews

Noooooooooo!!!!!!! That's not a word!!!!!!!! (well it is but its a very obscure word). 

The grammar gods have damned you!!!!

<edit> The only thing worse than "abit" is using "of" instead of "have".  E.g. "could of" used instead of "could have". 

Edited by shandypants

Whats point in all our spending and the massive increase in the wage bill if we shudnt expect promotion? Gray and last seasons team would safely get us to mid table again

Purely to do with ticket prices. Most expensive in the league = best team in the league, surely?

Both valid points.  If you pay for steak you expect steak; not egg and chips. 

Noooooooooo!!!!!!! That's not a word!!!!!!!! (well it is but its a very obscure word).

The grammar gods have damned you!!!!

<edit> The only thing worse than "abit" is using "of" instead of "have". E.g. "could of" used instead of "could have".

"Could of" isn't used instead of "could have" but instead of "could've"

The error most likely made because of the similar sound when spoken...

I enjoyed how we played against Burnley, result aside, didn't see yesterday's game so can't comment on that. Enjoyed how we played against Bristol City and enjoyed parts of how we played against Leeds but they're the only matches I've been able to watch.