James Wilson

Consistent experienced goal scorer required.

Probably unlikely on loan though (other than ulloa). Wonder what our relationship with manu is like after will keane? Going to be most of this league wanting him tbh. Could be the next bamford?

I don't think JW is the answer for us.

We need an experienced goalscorer for this league. Not a young kid who hasn't played in the Championship before.

Can you imagine the uproar if we sign him, and then the lad doesn't score within 4/5 games?

I'm sure he's talented, but not what we're after IMO.

I don't think JW is the answer for us.

We need an experienced goalscorer for this league. Not a young kid who hasn't played in the Championship before.

Can you imagine the uproar if we sign him, and then the lad doesn't score within 4/5 games?

I'm sure he's talented, but not what we're after IMO.

hes very talented. Would be a tremendous signing, BUT if we accept that promotion isn't on the cards we should just get Joao acclimatized.

Loaning Wilson would give us no security whatsoever. United have so few striking options. If he came here and scored a few, they'd yank him back faster than you could sign your name. Whereas someone like Anichebe, for instance, you'd more likely get for the duration of his loan because WBA also have Rondon, Berahino, and Lambert.