Asked to leave

Westwood is an obvious choice with his obscure injury and I know he refused to play a couple of games last season however I think it's Lopez. Not shown much and looks a little bit overawed by the pace of the championship. Could be home sick and he is only a loan deal so may want to go back to his parent club.

This player has asked to leave on LOAN to get game time & put himself back in international contention. Why would Westwood want to leave on LOAN to do that? He'd just put a full transfer request in. He's also in international contention, albeit he'll never play cos Martin O'Neil and Shay Given are lovers or something.

There could be argument for Westwood's injury being a bit 'dodgy' if he didn't play in the Ipswich play in the Ipswich game, clash with an Ipswich player & subsequently get subbed. 

The Lopez suggestion is bizzare as well. He's on loan to us so won't exactly be asking to leave us on loan unless he's a bit thick.

Wiggins, who got booed while receiving the ball after the third goal. No matter how well he does in future the 'I told you so's ' will be ready to pounce for his next mistake.

I cannot understand our fans sometimes. Some around me were desperate to boo Sasso and Wiggins before we even kicked off and the constant booing when we try to keep possession is ridiculous. Apparently we all want success and good football but anyone that tries it gets booed for not lumping the ball forward like a 9 year old.

Whoever it is... GOOD ON THEM!!!

People seem to forget both Lavery and May are still relatively young. Both need game time to progress and develop skills to become better players.

They are not ready for us YET. Doesn't mean they won't ever be (Afobe being prime example of how a player develops).

We can't give them the games they need so instead of wasting time on the bench or in development games, whoever it is has acted like a true professional and asked the manager to send them on loan to develop not only for themselves but for the club also. They've not requested to leave permanently.

I cannot understand our fans sometimes. Some around me were desperate to boo Sasso and Wiggins before we even kicked off and the constant booing when we try to keep possession is ridiculous. Apparently we all want success and good football but anyone that tries it gets booed for not lumping the ball forward like a 9 year old.

It is very bizarre booing the passes back to the keeper. All the more reason to applaud louder. Cretins.

Rob Staton saying that one player has asked to leave. Said its not May or Lachmann. Who else could it be?

1. @SWFC_UTO_WAWAW @phildowie @sky_louiss Lachman is available

9:18 AM - 30 Aug 2015 Â· Details
    Retweet

Favorite

More

@robstaton @SWFC_UTO_WAWAW @phildowie @sky_louiss Is Lachman the player who's asked to leave ? Rob

0 retweets0 favorites
    Retweet

Favorite

More

@stevenowls @SWFC_UTO_WAWAW @phildowie @sky_louiss no

0 retweets0 favorites
    Retweet

Favorite

More

@robstaton @stevenowls @SWFC_UTO_WAWAW @phildowie @sky_louiss its May surely

0 retweets3 favorites
    Retweet

Favorite

More

@dizzy801 @robstaton @SWFC_UTO_WAWAW @phildowie @sky_louiss Yeah! Think we can safely say it's May

0 retweets1 favorite
    Retweet

Favorite

More

@stevenowls @dizzy801 @SWFC_UTO_WAWAW @phildowie @sky_louiss nope

0 retweets0 favorites
    Retweet

Favorite

More

Tango?

..anyone remember when we had players refusing to go out on loan in order to get game time and actually work for a wage? Some serious knobheeds around when they see this kind of request as a negative for either club or player...