Asked to leave

I hate to say it, but if he's got any ideas of bettering himself - it should be Lavery.

The man can play at this level, and should not be loaned out below now.   But I think it's clear he can't play in the current system we have, we won't be changing the system any time soon, and even if we did he is so low down the pecking order it's untrue.

Like him and wish he could improve further with us, but it just won't happen - and by the time it might happen, he'll be 24/25 and his chance will have passed him by to be a really good top end championship striker.

Good luck Lavery.

Edited by salmonbones

Westwood is an obvious choice with his obscure injury and I know he refused to play a couple of games last season however I think it's Lopez. Not shown much and looks a little bit overawed by the pace of the championship. Could be home sick and he is only a loan deal so may want to go back to his parent club.

Westwood is an obvious choice with his obscure injury and I know he refused to play a couple of games last season however I think it's Lopez. Not shown much and looks a little bit overawed by the pace of the championship. Could be home sick and he is only a loan deal so may want to go back to his parent club.

So even though it states a player wants to move on LOAN, you think a loan player is the one....

Bruised Kidney is hardly obscure