1-10 on the whelm scale - where are you?

Up to a solid 6 after the last couple of days, couple of Defenders signed, new attacking coach in place and new team behind him, some wingers and a step up on the forward line would finish me off.

What I mean is, I'm still intrigued, but the transfers are not really gonna shift the whelm, are they. A third choice right back from Palarse, and a couple of back up defenders, practical, but hardly inspiring stuff. Still work in progress

I was a 4 before gray was sacked

Then I was a 9 when I thought we'd be getting a top manager in

I was a 5 when it looked like we'd be hiring cc as head coach

Now we look like getting cooper as head coach im back to a 4 again

why didn't you just stay there?  WTF:

Anyone else pining to be whelmed just by a cheeky bid for ALF or anyone else half decent that we happen to have heard of? I agree with those that say we need to try something different after 20 years of tosh, but if I were Pigs or Weeds I would be taking the rip out of our "tuna man, Roeder and some portugeese on a bargain hunt". I do think Melo looks good, just wondering where the goils are gonna come from. I'm told Colin West, among others is no longer available.

Anyone else pining to be whelmed just by a cheeky bid for ALF or anyone else half decent that we happen to have heard of? I agree with those that say we need to try something different after 20 years of tosh, but if I were Pigs or Weeds I would be taking the rip out of our "tuna man, Roeder and some portugeese on a bargain hunt". I do think Melo looks good, just wondering where the goils are gonna come from. I'm told Colin West, among others is no longer available.

Me. Can we just buy one, well known, proven player, in any position that, because he's actually good, costs a bit of cash? Please? Just to excite the masses. A bit. Not too much to ask for is it, really? We are trying to get promoted, after all.