1-10 on the whelm scale - where are you?

The biggest clue for me as to the progression of DC's plan came towards the end of the season, when having secured the services of Mello, he went on to Impress in the very few minutes he spent on the pitch. It became obvious that despite his impressive performances he wasn't a SG pick.

If Mello (Portugese) represents the quality of signing we can expect I think we'll be OK with our signings, even if a little obscure by our reckoning. So an 8 from me. 

Need quality players in now to lift the mood

and this guys the draw to bring them i...OH! WTF:

if gray had to go, and it's dc's club not mine so that i can't argue, though i'm a lil' puzzled with the timing...

cc's appointment, or non appointment, leaves me feeling underwhelmed, greatly so...

we've either got a diamond (unseen by his other employers), or a clown (whose rapidly been moved on) with his dossier on football (i'm not sure how many badges he has though, we all know how important badges are)...

I am prepared to embrace a new footballing philosophy, my only reservations are, that they may have given themselves too much to do We may be one of the better resourced clubs in the division but we've yet to see how that will translate in terms of recruitment. Most of our rivals are probably a lot further down the line than us. We have a lot to do and I wonder if Mr Chansari's naivety in football matters, has led to him underestimating the timescale needed to properly prepare for the new season. That's not meant to be a criticism of the new owner, who by his own admission, is not so knowledgable about football matters. Hopefully things will all be in place by the time the season kicks off, but we've seen how long it can take to get a deal over the line, never mind that we probably need ten of them. It's going to be a tall order and I'm intrigued as to how it will play out

OH! it's gonna be a crackerjack...

fasten the seatbelts, really tight...

I'm a 3 at the moment. This committee thing won't work and Roeder will, in my opinion be a huge problem. Not sure why they are considering a coach who has a dodgy track record and no knowledge of the championship. Getting near to players back for training and no sight of anyone coming in yet...will we miss out waiting for the new committee to be formed and then time to agree new signings etc. in my view things are a mess at the moment.

I remember when we appointed Wilkinson, some were saying they'd never set foot in Hillsborough again...that soon changed

but he hadn't been 'moved on' by his numerous previous clubs in record time...

very interesting gamble this, i'm wondering if there's twist to come we've not yet seen...

If the announcement is just the head coach I'll be around a 4.

but I reserve the right to get more invested on announcements of the rest of the staff and any information on our direction and ambitions for the season.

so 4.

1. A truly bizarre appointment. Based on the number of clubs he's had in the last few years, he'll be gone by Christmas and we'll be left with a squad full of foreign journeymen who don't give a throw. Meanwhile, players like Lees and Westwood will have been sold and replaced by .....er...... foreign journeymen