1-10 on the whelm scale - where are you?

6 for me, spent about what I expected. I said all along where we finish will depend largely on what we invest on Striker(s).

Disappointed Gray went, but willing to give the new man a chance.

Delighted McGugan has returned, Wallace & Hunt also solid signings. On face value Matias & Lopez look like good signings but time will tell.

With the anount of unknowns that have come in we could be dark horses next season, not really sure what to expect but I'm looking forward to the season kicking off.

Down to a 6.852155 for me with no striker coming in, don't really care about the price of tickets especially for away fans.. The higher the price the less there likely to bring creating less of a backing for there team which will be a positive for us

Edited by Oooh Lala Sibon

Was a 7 before the ridiculous matchday ticket prices were announced, even though I'm a ST holder and therefore not directly affected I was still disgruntled as a lot of people are going to stay away now, so I'm now back to a 5.

The team has been improved, what's worrying me now is that the only thing that hasn't been addressed is the most glaringly obvious area of all, i.e. the lack of a goalscorer. Get one in and I'm up to an 8.

This /\

I was an 8 after the flurry of transfer activity, but I'm now down to 5. The main reason is that relative to other clubs, our recruitment doesn't look that special, so I still think top 6 is a long shot. 

Current squad is mid table at best,

Think some of our fans have been taken in by the fact that we spent 2 million on someone.

McGugan and Wallace are smart bits of business, but everyone else is s complete unknown at this level...including the guy we spent two million on.

The Championship is such an unpredictable division,that it is hard to know what to expect for this upcoming season.

We need a proper striker for one thing.

I'd say the current squad is slightly better than last year.

Big worry for me is we have untried players in this league, system and manager...

No-one really knows, it's just wait and see.

We definitely need 2 strikers and a left back before i'll start to think we can push higher up the league.

I don't know where I am on this scale, but I am looking forward to the new season and to see how things pan out. This is definately the start of a journey, but I have no control over how we get there so I just going to enjoy the ride for once. If we can achieve a decent top 10 finish, with maybe a shout at the play-offs, I think that has to be viewed as a success.