makeover and levelling off

Guest everydays_wednesday

3ft!? Has anyone with season tickets on those rows been contacted? Gonna be funny when they turn up in August and find there's no flipping seats lol

If it's owt like this year the seats you can't see the pitch in will have doubled in price !

logansrun1.jpg

Logan's Run mate!

All the humans's were 'sacrificed' at age 30 though so there wouldn't be any old timers like me to wax lyrical of bygone days (70's/80's)

Jenny Agutter though mmmmm

Aye, heard that the level of the pitch will raise slightly overall and the slope will be removed. Not heard about how that affects current seats though.

There's approximately a six foot slope from Lep to the Kop, it wouldn't be possible to raise it AND totally level it. From what has been said elsewhere, a couple of feet at most added to Kop end will be added....sounds more feasible.

That's feasible I suppose, but surely the driving factor is drainage and the secondary one is levelling. The greater problem seems to be at the Kop end, though new ublocked drains all over should cure the problem.....till the next time the Don floods big time.

Everton away end was below the pitch, dreadful view

there was a 2-2 at Everton around Xmas think Garry Thimpson was in the score sheet

If I remember rightly, when you stood on the terracing at the old Baseball Ground in Derby your head and shoulders were only just above pitch level.

There's approximately a six foot slope from Lep to the Kop, it wouldn't be possible to raise it AND totally level it. From what has been said elsewhere, a couple of feet at most added to Kop end will be added....sounds more feasible.

post-7193-0-18009700-1430820176_thumb.jp

post-7193-0-60702300-1430820206.jpg

If you look at the front wall on both the north & south stands it doesn't look anything like a 6 foot drop from the Leppings Lane end to the kop.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

If you look at the front wall on both the north & south stands it doesn't look anything like a 6 foot drop from the Leppings Lane end to the kop.

I believe there is a slight drop towards the Lep end too possibly on the South Stand side. I am sure that the club once stated a 4'6" NET drop from Lep to Kop. If so it would be possible to take off some of the 'crown' leaving maybe a 2 foot end to end slope.