NEW PITCH MANIA!

Actually serious post Sheffield is often cited as one of the greenest cities in the UK and this aerial shot of what on the ground seems quite a built up residential area proves that point somewhat

Well it is if you randomly include a chunk of the Peak District in the city boundary.

thats a heck of a long ladder? what do you do?

My brother is a pilot, so I went up with him at the weekend.  We were supposed to be up for a few hours but it was pretty windy and forecast to get worse into the afternoon so it was just a quick tour around South Yorkshire in the end.

My brother is a pilot, so I went up with him at the weekend.  We were supposed to be up for a few hours but it was pretty windy and forecast to get worse into the afternoon so it was just a quick tour around South Yorkshire in the end.

What did the other easyJet passengers think to the tour

I suppose thats what you get if you pay £20 to get to magaluf at the end of August lol

Ok, I'm going to be the one to say it.

The ground needs re-painting in Wednesday blue - especially the finial - looks Coventry blue at the minute, especially next to the new signage

:biggrin: You don't say?! No one has ever mentioned that. Good idea though, sort of all the same shade of blue too?