GRAY OUT

That's Gray all over. Start trying to keep it tight and nick a 1-0 and if losing throw loads of attacking players on to rescue it. Worked at Rotherham, but it's an awful tactic to use. Not to mention boring and negative.

Totally agree. It's running out of luck now, utter ridiculous tactics really. Wouldnt even see that on football manager PC game.

The most mind numbingly boring season at home in living memory

Go now Gray. I can't stand another home game of your sh*t tactics.

Last game of the season, nothing to play for other than a bit of pride, you start with 4 strikers on the bench against our local rivals.

As soon as I saw the team I knew. Bloody awful

Here bloody here!

After watching that at home this season (without a takeover) there's no way I would have renewed.

Including Boro away, I've seen us win 4 games all season...absolutely abysmal Mr Gray

I think we should thank Gray for the good job he's done. But I don't have the confidence that he can take us where we want to go. And I can't stand the thought of another 20+ dour games at home next season

Last game of the season, nothing to play for other than a bit of pride, you start with 4 strikers on the bench against our local rivals.

Agree totally.

Awful awful awful

If Gray has chosen these strikers, does he not think they are good enough anymore? Either way it is his fault, just ludicrous to leave them all on the bench apart from a young lad whos under 6ft. 

Hopefully this is the game that finally makes up Chansiri's mind that Gray should not be the manager going into next year. If we had scraped a lucky win, then maybe that wouldn't be the case.

It's just what's been happening all season. It won't get better next season. We seem to do better when the pressures on the other team, Middlesborough & Brentford for example. Every game this season at home against bang average sides we just don't know how to break them down. Millwall, Rotherham, Huddersfield, Cardiff, Fulham have all come been very very poor and we just can't break teams down.

That was a fukin gutless spineless effortless performance I've seen this season and since that Charlton fa cup game.

Say's a lot about the team and the management capabilities imo.

Subs had zero impact yet again.

Hillsborough has been dreadful to go this season and I keep thinking Gray just can't cut it at home, and this is where you need to win games.

If we are serious about the next two seasons then it's only a matter of time before Gray gets the chop.

Fair play to Leeds though, their players show balls and wasn't spineless like ours today.

Edited by TaxiMark

It's just what's been happening all season. It won't get better next season. We seem to do better when the pressures on the other team, Middlesborough & Brentford for example. Every game this season at home against bang average sides we just don't know how to break them down. Millwall, Rotherham, Huddersfield, Cardiff, Fulham have all come been very very poor and we just can't break teams down.

Exactly right. Next year the pressure and expectation will likely be massive so things will be even worse without a change.

With the better teams this year they have come and tried to take the game to us which is what we like, hence us getting results in those. 

Guest Manwithastick

good job? he's had money - £800k on May. decent loan fees for McGugan, Keane etc. We're going to finish 14th.

Gray out.

Poor team selection and poor game.

Can't understand why Melo was dropped for Semedo. Sentiment is the only reason I can think of. 

One up front at home for the last game of the season was ridiculous to say the least. 

Isgrove was really poor. I'd have taken him off in the first half he was that bad. 

I've said it many times but his tactics when we are facing poor or average teams, especially at home is shocking. Teams have been there for the taking despite our seemingly poor attacking options. We set up not to lose a game and if we fluke a goal then it's a bonus and never look to kill games off.

In my opinion he doesn't have a winning mentality.

I could be wrong but I've just counted 22 points thrown away from winning positions.

We've won 3 league games all season by 2 goals. None by 3 or goals or more!

At home this season we have beaten Blackpool 24th, Wigan 23rd, Reading 19th, Brentford and Middlesborough 3rd. That's just shocking. Home form was poor back end of last season too.

We've been losing in 18 games this season and lost 14 of those! 2 draws and wins against Rotherham and Wigan (so 8 points gained). Suggests Gray doesn't know how to change a game when we are behind and arguably that the players heads drop and aren't motivated when conceding.

Seemingly his only plus points are our defensive record and tbh I really think this is mainly down to Westwood. You could argue that Gray signed him, well Gray also signed many average players too. The only other thing is the players em happy under him. Well I'm not surprised, most people would be happy at work if the boss never got on their back and he was just a nice guy that seemingly doesn't demand much or have a go at his staff.

I've defended him sometimes this season and mainly only criticised our home form. However this has changed for me.

Not the man to take us forward. Say thank you and goodbye Stuart Gray