GRAY OUT

The last home match of the season, knowing your team is safe.

do you start with a defenive side, or do you go out all guns blazing to knock the away side into the middle of next year ?

I go for the latter, give the home fans a good day out, they have paid the money all season to keep you in a job.

I do like Gray, and I have kept my trap shut all year, but that just was not good enough today !

New owner, new manager required,

Fullback at centre-half. Defensive midfielder thrown in after weeks out. Half the squad out injured. No forwards.

Give Gray a break[/quote

No forwards? The impressive Melo dropped. Maghoma? jacqui's f\/cking Maghoma?

No McGugan, lightweight side, inexperienced lad up top on his own...

Not really sure what people were expecting today

So all our hopes pin on a guy who isn't even ours. The rest of it is a managerial decision if he wants to put out a lightweight side and an inexperience lad up top. One thing is for sure, we'll get our usual Watford hammering next week with that team.

Time for Gray to go after the Watford game next week!

He's took us as far as he can and he ain't the man to take us forward!!!

451 AT HOME against a Leeds team who lost 6 games on the bounce IS A COMPLETE AND UTTER JOKE!!!!

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Only 2 shots on target all game and they were in the 1st half, so that's ZERO shots on target 2nd half is NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Guest RoyalNavyOwl

Get someone in who knows how to get promoted from this division, new pitch, new ideas and a bit of money to spend on who he wants. We need a fresh start Gray is not the man for me.

So all our hopes pin on a guy who isn't even ours. The rest of it is a managerial decision if he wants to put out a lightweight side and an inexperience lad up top. One thing is for sure, we'll get our usual Watford hammering next week with that team.

I agree we will. And I'm certainly not defending Gray if that's what you're thinking. Not been convinced by him for quite a while.

Edited by IstillhateSteveBould

Do wonder if he knows he's on the way out. 

Rather telling that he didn't even feature in the press conference where we unveiled the new structure. 

Since Mr Chansiri has bought the club I think, might be wrong, he's witnessed two home victories (2 out of 5) which is absolutely atrocious. 

5 strikers on the pitch at the end awful tactic

That's Gray all over. Start trying to keep it tight and nick a 1-0 and if losing throw loads of attacking players on to rescue it. Worked at Rotherham, but it's an awful tactic to use. Not to mention boring and negative.

I agree we will. And I'm certainly not defending Gray if that's what you're thinking. Not been convinced by him for quite a while.

I know mate. I'm not defending Gray either and think he's really letting himself down on team selection and tactics at points throughout the season.

If the chairman has come out and said he wants to play attacking football then Gray is shooting himself in the foot by playing so negative.

We can spend as much money as we want in the summer, but I'll not be confident going into next season with Gray in charge

We'll end up like forest have this year

Good point re: forest. I really can't see how a club wanting to be promoted from the championship would keep Gray as the mananger. If it was at any other club we'd be questioning it

That's Gray all over. Start trying to keep it tight and nick a 1-0 and if losing throw loads of attacking players on to rescue it. Worked at Rotherham, but it's an awful tactic to use. Not to mention boring and negative.

Totally agree, attacking is not just a tap that you can turn on and off.

take a breath everybody and think about this in a couple days after the emotion of the game

We've been doing it all season. I think we can relfect on our wee wee poor home record and complete lack of entertainment

Guest Deleted member

The most mind numbingly boring season at home in living memory

Go now Gray. I can't stand another home game of your sh*t tactics.

Last game of the season, nothing to play for other than a bit of pride, you start with 4 strikers on the bench against our local rivals.

As soon as I saw the team I knew. Bloody awful