GRAY OUT

Same story as always at home. Set up like we do away from home which doesn't work at all.

Too negative at home, haven't taken the game at all to them today.

I like Gray but a manager who is good in half the games won't get us close to promotion next season.

Guest Ellis Rimmer

should we take a punt on gray next year as he's led us to a decent finish with little money-though uninspiring in performance usually or if we've got a bit of money should we just get someone in with a proven track record? i'd choose and hope for the latter personally. I like gray but don't have faith in him to get us promoted, I'd like him to be kept here in some sort of coaching capacity-evolution not revolution!

Edited by Ellis Rimmer

should we take a punt on gray next year as he's led us to a decent finish with little money-though uninspiring in performance usually or if we've got a bit of money should we just get someone in with a proven track record? i'd choose and hope for the latter personally. I like gray but don't have faith in him to get us promoted, I hope he would be kept here

Whilst he's here you've got to back Gray but if the Chairman is on a short timescale of getting to the PL then he may want to hit the ground running next season with a whole new set up. If we struggle next season up until Christmas and change it then we could have already wiped out a season. 

Guest Darkus Owlus

Really losing patience with Gray myself now.

Bottom of the league in terms of home form, we've got more points than goals.

I expect a lap of apology on their knees.

With the number of first team players we have out injured I don't really expect too much. 

Not great to lose to Leeds at anytime but it's a meaningless game.

Bring on next season.

One upfront at home at the start. He did everything today that he didn't do in the corresponding fixture last season. He's got bogged down with being too cautious for me this season particularly at home. Promotion to the premier league within two years? IMO not with Mr Gray in charge.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

It's really strange.  We have been god damn AWFUL at home this season yet we could still reach 60 points.  Weird old season.