GRAY OUT

All this 'proven track record for championship promotion' testicles does mi swede in. Watford, Boro, Derby, Bournemouth, and Norwich all have a manager without any proven track record at this level at all, and look where they are.

Exact same as in previous seasons if you look at most of the promoted teams. You need a good coach, which is what I firmly believe we have.

And we've got a committee

All this 'proven track record for championship promotion' testicles does mi swede in. Watford, Boro, Derby, Bournemouth, and Norwich all have a manager without any proven track record at this level at all, and look where they are.

Exact same as in previous seasons if you look at most of the promoted teams. You need a good coach, which is what I firmly believe we have.

Alex Neil - 33 years old

Eddie Howe - 37

Actor Karanka - 41

Slavisa Jokanovic - 46

Steve Mcclaren -51

Stuart Gray - 55

I'm just pointing out the majority of managers at the top of the league are young, up and coming and mainly attack minded managers. Only Mcclaren isn't that young and Derby have really fallen off. If we were to release Gray I'd go for a younger manger with forward thinking tactics who is actually willing to change things when they clearly aren't working.

Age and mentality is what they have in common and you could say being good coaches too. However Gray only seems able to coach defensively and has poor tactics overall.

Love how these threads and certain people pop up after a bad result.

Where were the fray out threads after being unbeaten in three and taking 4 points from 2 of the leagues best sides.

Some of our fans can honestly roger off for me.

5 wins and 16 goals scored at home all season. If you can defend that the you're far and away a better fan than me?

Alex Neil - 33 years old

Eddie Howe - 37

Actor Karanka - 41

Slavisa Jokanovic - 46

Steve Mcclaren -51

Stuart Gray - 55

I'm just pointing out the majority of managers at the top of the league are young, up and coming and mainly attack minded managers. Only Mcclaren isn't that young and Derby have really fallen off. If we were to release Gray I'd go for a younger manger with forward thinking tactics who is actually willing to change things when they clearly aren't working.

Age and mentality is what they have in common and you could say being good coaches too. However Gray only seems able to coach defensively and has poor tactics overall.

After watching that today, I have no confidence in Gray whatsoever.

We played with no strikers in the first half and one up front when he changed it in the second half.

Lavery spent more time out wide in the first half, or dropping deep to try and influence the game, than he did up front.

Second half, Lavery on one wing with Stevie May on the other - Keane was up front on his own.

Ive said it before and Ill say it again ..... previous manager have been absolutely hammered for playing one up front at home.

Except for the penalty and the change tipped over the bar, I cant remember us troubling the keeper, especially in the second half. And too many times this season we have had an attacking throw, almost at the corner flag that has ended up with the ball back being given back to Westwood.

I am bored of Grays football and his excuses..... we should be demanding better at home.

Guest Deleted member

I'm not kneejerking here. I'm basing it on watching every home game, and 16 away. It would be 17 but theres not a chance in hell I'm driving all the way to Watford to watch that absolute dross next week.

(We will of course win now)

I will be absolutely amazed if Gray is here next season. This Chairman means business, and if he was here to see that today if hes got anything about him Gray won't be taking the team next weekend either.

There isn't a chance in hell we will go to the Premier League with Gray in charge. Lovely man, and right man at the right time.

But anyone who plays that formation, and that team at home from the off in front of one of our biggest gates of the season, at home, when we cant go up or down deserves his P45 today

But anyone who plays that formation, and that team at home from the off in front of one of our biggest gates of the season, at home, when we cant go up or down deserves his P45 today

Hear hear

And for all the players in the middle of the park, the midfield was still over run and out fought in every area.

I'll echo...........................5 wins and 16 goals at home......................I've said it  since Christmas......................give the poor ffooker hid P45 and move on .....................About time we had a reyt bstard as manager.................get Viera in and pay him whatever he wants

Totally hissed off today

\f off ||GRA|Y

the main thing that really gets on my **** with gray is when chasing games and we're creating next to nothing his solution is to just stick x amount of strikers on which does nothing when there's no service.

Plus Hillsborough ia one of the wider pitches in the league yet we play a formation which is narrow. It was crying out for wingers today instead we got the defenders and westwood pumping balls to lavery and fighting for scraps

Edited by agentwalker

Love how these threads and certain people pop up after a bad result.

Where were the fray out threads after being unbeaten in three and taking 4 points from 2 of the leagues best sides.

Some of our fans can honestly roger off for me.

Keep clapping.

It is sad that some our fans accept mediocrity.

Guest RoyalNavyOwl

That interview on rob stations twitter is absolutely disgusting. He doesn't even seem concerned about how awful today truly was. If that's are team being wholly commuted, and the best work rate, then I genuinely fear for us. I'd dread to see us on a bad day if according to Gray this is us 100%.

I have to admit I'm so relieved that the most boring season I've ever had to sit through since 1992 watching Wednesday is over.

I could count on 1 hand the amount of times I've gone to watch Wednesday this season and left having enjoyed the match.

Going to watch Wednesday this season has been nothing but a chor and had I not got a season ticket, I wouldn't have bothered half the time.

Stuart Grays tactics and often his substations have this season been baffling and if we're to see any kind of improvement next season we either need to see Mr Chansiri fund a MASSIVE recruitment drive or get rid of the "tactical genius" that decided to go 4-5-1 AT HOME to an awful Leeds team today on the last match of the season.

Gray by name.... Gray by nature.

GRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!