Gray Out!

Guest Charlton

Gray WILL be our manager/head coach at the start of the next season, how long he will remain in that position is up to Mr Chansiri.

I believe we will see a different SWFC side next season, and hopefully a more successful one too. Oh! and there will be a DoF too.

If we do part company with Gray over the next 9 months, I hope we do not get any of the usual suspects off the managerial roundabout put forward on here but a progressive coach from Europe.

Gray WILL be gone if we lose Saturday and the way we're playing it wouldn't surprise me if we did.

Gray WILL be our manager/head coach at the start of the next season, how long he will remain in that position is up to Mr Chansiri.

I believe we will see a different SWFC side next season, and hopefully a more successful one too. Oh! and there will be a DoF too.

If we do part company with Gray over the next 9 months, I hope we do not get any of the usual suspects off the managerial roundabout put forward on here but a progressive coach from Europe.

i'm not 100% sure he will...

chansiri could have come in with someone in mind for the job...

BUT, would that man be an improvement?, or just pith the money up against the wall? WTF:

He deserves a lot of credit

There's absolutely no doubt that he's been a sound short term fix whilst we were stuck in limbo pursuing financial backing to ensure we can compete for the top 6

Now it seems thats been achieved and I think it's obvious that Gray's post will come under threat

When a credible replacement comes available i'm sure Aldridge and Mandaric won't hesitate in advising Chansiri to make the necessary moves

We aren't the poisoned chalice anymore, we should be able to attract a strong manager

remember when milan let irvine spend all that money when we first came in on absolute gash players....

wonder if he mentioned anything about that to mr chansiri as that could play on his mind

I thought this. Irvine signed some garbage that January, Morrison and Reynolds spring to mind. judging by Gray's January I'm not expecting much from anyonebwe have. Vernijl looks no better than what we have, Bus has been injured, Melo what was the point of signing him, obviously not what was needed or we'd have played him. Baked made a big fuss over him and then didn't play him, I think his biggest problem was he was an attacking player. Keane did ok however I would stress again no better than what we have. McGugan is the only exception.

I think gray will be here come Aug/sept, but I don't think he will be the one recruiting players. That will be on the advice of the new manager lol

He may not get as much money as you think either, that could also be saved for a new manager

Anybody who thinks a guy is going to buy our club for £37.5m and then commit further funds for a Premier League push is deluded if they think he will do this with Stuart Gray and a part-time estate agent steering us.

Gray will probably last until the end of the season and then he's gone.

roger me! How can you not have predicted last night happening? Yes we lost. By a considerable margin aswell. But we have nothing to play for and Wolves have promotion to push for.

We have many games like this left this season. I predict 0 points on Saturday and thumpings away at Bournemouth and Watford with a lot of half arsed football in between.

Stuart Gray has done so well with this club that we are in a position to be able to do this and not worry.

Well done Stuart!

Gray Out.

Why? Because if he thinks that Nuihu is worthy of a place in the team, he needs his head examining. He was crap again on Saturday, couldn't score in a brothel, and his all round game is pathetic. May was also poo so what the feck are you doing Mr Gray? We deserve better.

Go now!

So predictable, so childish, so boring.

Just exactly how do managers become good managers?

Is it something to do with being enabled to manage, and by not being binned off in some vainglorious attempt to recruit a so called 'big' manager from a gene pool so small they could easily be a Mormon.

With enough ambition and money? Sunderland seem to have found a new manager at a seemingly impossible stage of the season.

I'd wager a 67 year old patsy is more accurate. He'll have no impact on the remaining Burnley, Villa, Hull, and Everton results.

I think gray will still be here next season but he's going to need to get off to a flier, that goes for any manager now

Can see this being the case but whoever's in charge recruitment is going to be the key this summer,needs doing early needs doing well.

Say whatever you want about Gray, but he did better then we could hop for. Yes he should be fighting for promotion right now, but from League One. Top half of The Championship is overachieving for this set of players.

Once the Mammadov takeover fell through and we looked likely to actually have a worse team than last season, we have done excellently this season to improve. Prior to the takeover there was very little of this talk. The squad and the manager are now in a transition period and we have improved from last season. The summer is where we will see the major differences and Gray will truly show whether he has got it or not.