Gray Out!

Guest Charlton

Dull boring football, pass sideways pass back HOOF straight to their players and repeat. They score put hands in pocket they score put hands in pocket. Pass sideways pass back HOOF and continue. No one other than full backs can take throw ins even if their team are stood 50 feet away. Drop ball and wait for full back and their defence to settle. Then pass sideways pass back HOOF. Grays one and only game plan.Boring!!!!

Is this the new Hokey Cokey ??

Gray has done exactly the job he was asked to do, that is make us competitive with limited resources. It might not be pretty, but at least we are not spending the season looking over our shoulder at the drop. If we asked Gray to make us the best team in the league with plenty of money we don't know what kind of team we'd get. He has done little wrong imo.

Edited by Tyto Alba

If the last 8 games of the season does turn into a mini-slump and looking at some of the fixtures coming up,I'll be very surprised if SG is still Head Coach for next season.But that said,i'll still think that he'll turn things around in the remaining fixtures cross fingers.

in many ways it would probably suit SG if he was replaced NOW.

His stock is high enough to get another decent job after the job he has done in the past 18 months.

Imo it would also suit SWFC to get a fresh face in for the new era, someone that could get the fans excited again.

Who signed May! Who continues to play Nuihu ? Me? No feckin Gray and he picks the team. Dont ask me for alternatives unless you want a list of alternate Managers. Barry Cuckle would be a better option. He wouldn't play feckin Atty No-Use that's for sure.

We seem to have quite a few brain washed Wednesday fans that's for sure!!!!

You're a moron.

Guest Sean Gemmell

Start Lavery up front instead of Att No-Use. Gray signed May and it has been a disaster thus far. Feckin awful signing. Chansiri won't trust him with money that's for sure!

give stevie time he will prove you all wrong trust me!

He doesn't need to GO anywhere, they just need to hire someone as a manager above him, someone with experience and can put the fear of god up the players to make them try a little harder, maybe get a few shots on target now and again, and put Mr Gray back where he is capable, coaching

Are you referring to The Ginger Massiah by any chance.

gary megson

Guest The Woodhouse Owl

Full of tails on here sometimes, give gray a chance with some money, he's worked wonders with a team full of free transfers, achieving a mid table finish higher than teams that have spent 20 million +