Gray Out!

Guest Charlton

Guest Charlton

Why? Because if he thinks that Nuihu is worthy of a place in the team, he needs his head examining. He was crap again on Saturday, couldn't score in a brothel, and his all round game is pathetic. May was also poo so what the feck are you doing Mr Gray? We deserve better.

Go now!

Why? Because if he thinks that Nuihu is worthy of a place in the team, he needs his head examining. He was crap again on Saturday, couldn't score in a brothel, and his all round game is pathetic. May was also poo so what the feck are you doing Mr Gray? We deserve better.

Go now!

take your frustration out on football manager

Guest Charlton

Start Lavery up front instead of Att No-Use. Gray signed May and it has been a disaster thus far. Feckin awful signing. Chansiri won't trust him with money that's for sure!

Start Lavery up front instead of Att No-Use. Gray signed May and it has been a disaster thus far. Feckin awful signing. Chansiri won't trust him with money that's for sure!

So play Lavery up front on his own? I'm not a Gray apologist by any means but to simply state players are no good and the manager has to go without offering any alternatives gives your point of view not much credibility.

I was not expecting much tonight but Gray has turned us into one of the most boring teams I have ever witnessed at Hillsborough . He's got as much chance of getting us in the Premier League as I have of pulling Cheryl Cole. Can't wait for him to go and take those clueless clowns like Bullen with him.

Guest Charlton

Who signed May! Who continues to play Nuihu ? Me? No feckin Gray and he picks the team. Dont ask me for alternatives unless you want a list of alternate Managers. Barry Cuckle would be a better option. He wouldn't play feckin Atty No-Use that's for sure.

We seem to have quite a few brain washed Wednesday fans that's for sure!!!!

Who signed May! Who continues to play Nuihu ? Me? No feckin Gray and he picks the team. Dont ask me for alternatives unless you want a list of alternate Managers. Barry Cuckle would be a better option. He wouldn't play feckin Atty No-Use that's for sure.

We seem to have quite a few brain washed Wednesday fans that's for sure!!!!

We seem to have quite a few idiots as well

We've won more games with Nuhui starting this season than not... Just saying! Lavery has only just come back from his loan spell, to throw him straight in without having the benefit of training with the first team, practicing tactics / set pieces etc would be amateur and a gamble at best! May deserved a chance to start, Nuhui is only other real option we have currently!