Sergiu Bus

Guest wilyfox

I'm hoping Gray gets the signings he wants.

If this guy is good enough for Gray, he's good enough for me.

Never seen the lad play, and he might just be Madine's replacement...

If he joins, I shall wish him well like any other. But he's another unproven 22yr old striker from another league. I was hoping we'd be shopping in a different market post-takeover.

If he joins, I shall wish him well like any other. But he's another unproven 22yr old striker from another league. I was hoping we'd be shopping in a different market post-takeover.

Hear what you're saying but at least this guy is top scorer in the best league in that country and was wanted by serie A teams. So hopefully is highly rated in the football community

I get where you're coming from but personally would much rather go for someone like this, providing the fee is low and possibly make good money on him in the future.

I'm not saying we have the financial clout to go and get Jordan Rhodes or similar but if we did they'd represent risky signings. By that I mean we'd struggle to make our money back having been charged an inflated asking price and they may fail to recapture previous form.

I like the idea of filling a squad with astute 'cheap' signings of a good age such as Westwood, Lees, Helan and then sprinkling that with home grown talent and calculated risks such as May, Bus etc.

Let's build something sustainable.

These signing if true seems a bit too quick for me before the takeover has even been ratified.

They've already fronted up for Baker and Keane.

I don't think we can read into any of these signings what their actual policy is. We have to wait and see what happens if it's completed.

If we're looking at 500,000 Euros - that's £375,000. I don't think they're wanting to spend £30m on the club to loan some kids and spend £375k on a random Romanian.