Sergiu Bus

Always a risk signing an unknown foreign player, if i could choose obviously i would rather us sign a player we know can score goals in the Championship. Surely we are in a much better position to do that now.

Perhaps we could be doing both !.

If SG has the Southampton model in mind then we will be looking at young players...and at stepping up the progression of our academy

I'll happily take the Southampton model!

I'm sure Madine would be delighted to see Keane on his return and the seemingly imminent arrival of Bus..

:duntmatter:

Perhaps our new owners can find a new use for Madine?

He'd make a great tuna fisherman.

Edited by SiJ

If SG has the Southampton model in mind then we will be looking at young players...and at stepping up the progression of our academy

this is what i would like to see.

Mix of experienced pros and genuine prospects who are actually wanted by other teams

Always a risk signing an unknown foreign player, if i could choose obviously i would rather us sign a player we know can score goals in the Championship. Surely we are in a much better position to do that now.

Problem is who do you get with that record for £350K?

Just not bothered...

Guest Kaloyan Atanasov

10 goals in 19 games for Sofia. What's the quality of the Bulgarian league?

From Bulgaria,

the quality of the Bulgarian league is better than the Championship. By the way the name is Bush, not Bus, it`s a very good and quality striker and the only reason CSKA sell him for only 500 000 euro is because they need money to avoid bankruptcy