Sergiu Bus

These signing if true seems a bit too quick for me before the takeover has even been ratified.

Don't worry about the ratification. It wasn't that ratification the we stumbled on last time. 

Edited by Russy

If he joins, I shall wish him well like any other. But he's another unproven 22yr old striker from another league. I was hoping we'd be shopping in a different market post-takeover.

No matter what our financial clout now, we'll never have a first team squad of proven players whilst at Championship level especially.

Adding young players with promise for low fees to a squad can do no harm.

If the new owners are pinning all their hopes on this signing to fire us up to the Premiership, then I understand your concern.

He looks decent on the vid.

Got feeling its coming through the new owners contacts though rather than off Gray's list.

yeah Thailand and Romania have always been close footballing friends...usual first negative post since the takeover..didn't take long did it

Edited by daveyboy66

yeah Thailand and Bulgaria have always been close footballing friends...usual first negative post since the takeover..didn't take long did it

How was it a negative post?

Please explain and give us an insight into how your strange mind works.

The comments from fans on the Bulgarian site Sportal.bg are amazing.  It really reminds me of the Mammadov debacle and translating all of those French websites.  The general gist is CSKA have screwed trheir title hopes in selling this kid to us, but this comment is a stone cold gem.

If you 've screwed up this time CSKA will have no place to hide carrion lower ! No pouring bottles this time Magnifiers and axes ! Did not stop with lies YOUR MOM WAS DIRTY !