Sergiu Bus

I take the point that we will have tracked players for a weeks before deal has gone through.

Just that if I was in charge I would wait until its signed, sealed, delivered, ratified before I put any money up for new players.

It is signed sealed and delivered.  Only 3 people have EVER failed the FPP test, one of them is Cellino and he got a 3 month ban!

Just not bothered...

Guardian have it on their Transfer News now, with a little bit more info:

BREAKING NEWS

CSKA Sofia have announced on their official website that they have reached agreement with Sheffield Wednesday for the transfer of their top goalscorer Sergiu Bus, a 22-year-old from Romania, to Sheffield Wednesday, for a fee of around €500,000. Everything has been agreed, and the player will be in Yorkshire today for a medical and to sign his contract. “Bus scored 10 goals in 19 games in the Bulgarian championship so far this season,” reports Metodi Shumanov, who tipped us off about the deal, “and he is also the current First division’s leading goal scorer.”

I'll give you a couple of months into the new owners tenure before you're calling for their removal...I'm saving this for posterity

Righto.

Yr a strange fellow.

Trying to start rows on here when we are all in a good mood.

Cheer up lad we're rich!