Takeover...

be hopes they locked the directors' box exit

but after those last 2 home games suspect the price has dropped from their point of view

Perhaps the price should be a 1m per home goal this season. Hopefully we have used Nuhiu as security for any wage loans

It can't come soon enough.

It's about time we fixed up the pitch; fixed up the stadium, brought in a DOF, backed Gray with some attacking players.

Despite all that, Gray has somehow got us into the top ten with one of the lowest budgets in the division and with attackers that aren't good enough for this division.

If these Thais are serious then when the deal is done we need to spend money on a decent central mid-fielder, an attacking winger and finally land that striker who can score goals at this level. Adam Le Fondra would be ideal.

Then in the summer when we have around 12 players out of contract we really need to get rid of some of the dead wood who are clearly not good enough at this level such as Palmer, Maghoma, McCabe, Corry, Coke, Madine and Zayatte.

Guest SemedoISgod

So they've seen 1 home goal in 2 horribly cold trips to Hillsborough. Hope they took their cheque book with them tonight.

I don't know how true this is but the guy that sits next to me on the kop said that his mate (I know) works for a solicitors who are dealing with the legal documentation regarding the takeover and he recons it should all be tied up Thursday or Friday.