Takeover...

Takeover talk will soon fizzle out once the transfer windows closes.

Can someone explain the motivation for Milan to fabricate 'hoax' takeovers? What possible benefit is there for him?

Are people suggesting that the truth is that he doesn't really want to sell? Because I hate to say it guys but I think he is quite keen on moving on these days .....

Can someone explain the motivation for Milan to fabricate 'hoax' takeovers? What possible benefit is there for him?

Are people suggesting that the truth is that he doesn't really want to sell? Because I hate to say it guys but I think he is quite keen on moving on these days .....

We all know he wants out. Just look at the neglected pitch and stadium to see that. Gray is still waiting for the DOF he was promised ages ago

along with the attacking options he was also promised. To suggest a possible answer to what benefit there would be for him to fabricate takeover stories

or to be seen hanging around with tyre-kickers and entertaining time wasters. There's the possibility that he's trying to drum up interest and exposure

by getting it put in the papers time and time again during every transfer window. In the faint hope that someone will be daft enough to become interested in paying the price he wants to take us off his hands. In the meantime Gray makes do with what he's got to work with and the pitch is neglected like our attacking options. It's remarkable where we are in the League given the circumstances.