Qatar Group.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

It's not losing £6m a year. If you look at the accounts it lost £3m last year.

It's not good, but it is acceptable given FFP and an investor with cash to push us on.

Milan clearly hasn't got access to the cash required to take us to the Premiership, otherwise he would be looking to keep us and really cash in when we make the Premiership

Last years accounts haven't been published yet, those figures are from the year before. Just for clarity.

Guest Deleted member

I'm aware of that. I was basing it on Milan staying we've lost £6m. Which will presumably be the figure the accounts for last year show

Guest Big Guns

They wouldn't give planning permission for a supermarket. Seems as though the only viable option for the land would be housing.

so do we own it lock n stock i thought i read the council owned part of it, or was it just that they wouldnt give planning permisionn for a asda 

seems a bit strange with supermarkets popping up all over

Guest Distraught!

Thought the Council owned the land and the club are long-term leaseholders?

I thought that Allen once talked about selling it for "Northwards of 10 million" or am I way off saying that?

Guest Big Guns

I thought that Allen once talked about selling it for "Northwards of 10 million" or am I way off saying that?

he did but i think i heard that we didnt even own it all or we had a 100 year lease or summat .cant really remember 

I think that was about right. Obviously he never managed it yet continued to claim it was a solution long after it was actually possible.

You make it sound so easy.

Maybe give Milan a call and offer to give him a hand?

That's right, it is.

It's just the anti-Gray simpletons who don't get it.

Investment in quality players = Success on the pitch = increased revenues = further money to re-invest = further success on the pitch = more revenues = more re-investment

But that only works with a Chairman who is interested in following my renowned wisdom.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I'm aware of that. I was basing it on Milan staying we've lost £6m. Which will presumably be the figure the accounts for last year show

Oh right I see like  - last last years...

:biggrin:

He could have been talking about this financial years run rate too...