RIP Klas Ingesson

Gutted for him.

My Step-dad has Myleoma. When first diagnosed it attacked his spine and rib cage, it ate away at his bones so much that his spine and ribs collapsed. He lost 6 inches in height. He's fighting hard and still going strong. It is a cu nt of a disease. On a side note, he has been given philidemide as treatment, he had to sign a waver saying he wouldn't impregnate any women. From one disaster of a drug they have found a little hope.

I agree. He was a much better player than some of the loudmouths realised. Who can forget that drag back he did almost on the goal line against Millwall when he was playing in a defensive role? 

Such a shame for things to turn out this way. Rest in peace big man.

To be honest DJM he was a much better player before and after his time here.  He suited Serie A much better where he stood out as having energy and drive in a slower paced game, compared to the Premier League.  I will also remember his goal away at Everton where he so nearly missed, he was probably a yard out at the far stick, ball at his feet and no keeper and he decided to try and tuck it into the goal by the other post.  Only just went in, would have been one of the great misses had it not!!