RIP Klas Ingesson

He did struggle initially in midfield (which was a great shame because he struck me as being the perfect type replacement for Palmer), but when he dropped into the back 4 he really did put in some good performances, so much so that I remember being disappointed when he left for Bari.

Rest in peace, Klass.

RIP Klas

Good player who had a tough time being played out of position, often right midfield which was ridiculous considering his physical stature and mobility. As others have said excelled at centre half and moved on to better things after us with other clubs.

To say he worked right until his last few days is testament to the man, a real example of a warrior in the pampered world of professional football.

As for the post about how people should be ashamed for ridiculing his ability as a player is out of order. What happens is say Beswetherick passes away, one of the most ridiculed players of all time on here, should we all hang our heads in shame?

Again RIP Klas

RIP Klas, wow so sad this, I read an article about his illness and how he battled to work in a wheelchair, life can be so cruel at times, it's really hit home this, will always remember him at Everton away boxing day mid 90s.

Sad day.