RIP Klas Ingesson

RIP

was he any good for us? I can't really remember. :(

such a waste of life though

Think its fair to say his time at us was dissapointing.

He was a player who used to get a bit of stick from the crowd and I remember people saying they could not believe we got a £1million for him when he left for Bari.

RIP

His club career saw him overcome obstacles pretty much everywhere he went. At PSV the manager did not want him and at Sheffield Wednesday he encountered players "who went straight to the pub after training but still able to run like wild animals come Saturday".

hahahaaaa brilliant.

I once listed him amongst the most underrated players during my time watching the Owls.

Pre owlstalk days of course, but he was still a target for those wanting to scapegoat players during Pleats reign.

He was a very gifted player and one we should have kept.

RIP Klaus WAWAW

I once listed him amongst the most underrated players during my time watching the Owls.

Pre owlstalk days of course, but he was still a target for those wanting to scapegoat players during Pleats reign.

He was a very gifted player and one we should have kept.

RIP Klaus WAWAW

I agree. He was a much better player than some of the loudmouths realised. Who can forget that drag back he did almost on the goal line against Millwall when he was playing in a defensive role? 

Such a shame for things to turn out this way. Rest in peace big man.