Madine tweet

was one of our best players saturday though & offered a lot more than May so can understand why he's pissed off. Reckon best we move him on as he clearly isnt going to get a fare crack at it so lets try to get him off the wage bill and spend it on somebody else.

He was our 2nd best Player Sat imo but thats not saying a lot in a game where we were 2nd best in every department 

I really don't know how Madine has the cheek to question it? 

Seriously though, who does he think he is, giving the oppo a header about him being dropped is not good for team moral whatsoever!

So basically the big baby has potentially given our opponents a small advantage by leaking the potential team?

Just posted the same.

Guest Sheff Owl

Lets be honest Madine doesn't seem to have any common sense.

yes be angry, yes be frustrating but does he not think that Lee Bullen and teammates won't see it?

Does he think that it will help him in his career?

very silly.

Edited by Sheff Owl

So basically the big baby has potentially given our opponents a small advantage by leaking the potential team?

I wouldn't class not starting Madine as an advantage, more of the opposite. And we're only replacing him with a big lump who will have a similar effect

Poor man management by Gray to drop him to be honest!!

Worry about 1 player spitting his dummy out or pick the best team to get a result?

Hopefully Nuhiu bangs 1 in and we win to prove stu right and stick two fingers up at a kid who needs to grow up or f00k off.

Edited by B.A Baracus

IF (and I stress that) true, then it's typical Madine, given some chances recently then acts like a petulant little kid when things don't go his way.

Time is really running out for this waster.

I totally agree, the guy needs to grow up. The first bad signs where when he came out of prison - of course you would expect his first interaction with the outside world to be an official statement of some sort? Nope. He immediately went to post on twitter. Of course mardily tweeting about being dropped like a petulant child is going to make it more likely for Gray to pick you again.

I totally agree, the guy needs to grow up. The first bad signs where when he came out of prison - of course you would expect his first interaction with the outside world to be an official statement of some sort? Nope. He immediately went to post on twitter. Of course mardily tweeting about being dropped like a petulant child is going to make it more likely for Gray to pick you again.

Didn't he film himself in a speeding car soon after release? lol