Madine tweet

Have you any solid evidence? I mean if it grinds your gears that bad and is so obvious..You must have evidence surely?

They didn't say that really though did they?

Didn't say I did, just said it was so bleeding obvious. What else is he gonna be on about? He's on a bus with limited internet down the M1. I bet he was buzzing to start against Watford and by all accounts had a good game so was probably pissed off. That I have no real problem with, it's the way you're completely dismissing it. You're asking how do I know, well how do you know he wasn't?

Didn't say I did, just said it was so bleeding obvious. What else is he gonna be on about? He's on a bus with limited internet down the M1. I bet he was buzzing to start against Watford and by all accounts had a good game so was probably pissed off. That I have no real problem with, it's the way you're completely dismissing it. You're asking how do I know, well how do you know he wasn't?

Because the guys he was playing cards with told me..It was his boast tweet for winning a game of cards..Great team spirit and all that turns into this clusterfk

I know your not directing that at me, but I'm glad you asked that. I don't know he wasn't, and that's what my point was, nobody knows except Madine himself. So how is it fair to condem him without knowing for sure?

Of course it is likely he was talking about being dropped, but it's also possible he wasn't. But because of the stupid things Madine has done in the past people will jump down his throat at anything EVEN WHEN they don't know for sure the facts.

I know your not directing that at me, but I'm glad you asked that. I don't know he wasn't, and that's what my point was, nobody knows except Madine himself. So how is it fair to condem him without knowing for sure?

Of course it is likely he was talking about being dropped, but it's also possible he wasn't. But because of the stupid things Madine has done in the past people will jump down his throat at anything EVEN WHEN they don't know for sure the facts.

But he was talking about being dropped wasn't he lol

I am just glad no one found out that during his cards celebration he pulled down his kegs and teabagged his opponents which got him so excited he spaffed all over the coach window then wrote "HA ***** HA" on the window with his finger..

If that info got out there would have been a riot.

I bet you're on the same meds as the Owlsman