Madine tweet

the jury is out on that one 

what's the time difference between the initial tweet and the excuse?

If it's the truth I shall retract my statement but didn't the response come after Stuart Gray said he was unaware and look into it?

the jury is out on that one 

what's the time difference between the initial tweet and the excuse?

If it's the truth I shall retract my statement but didn't the response come after Stuart Gray said he was unaware and look into it?

I think people are reading too much into this now.  Its turning into a game of cluedo.

no just plain unprofessionalism.

But you look for an agenda.

Stuart Gray built a team that pull together in the same direction...obviously with one exception

the bloke is acting like a spoilt child

and funnily enough I may not be a fan of his but turned round half time Saturday and said he was the best player we had on the pitch

then lets undo it all by reverting to type ..yet again

Seems like your the one with an agenda accusing him of being unprofessional, how do you know FOR SURE that his tweet was about football? Would you put your house on it? Or are you just assuming it is because of your agenda towards Madine? lol

For the record I'm not a fan of Madine, but that tweet could have meant anything. Anyway who cares weather we play one striker who doesn't score for another striker who doesn't score. We need better than Nuhiu and Madine if we really want to progress in this league. Sorry Nuhiu lovers.

Seems like your the one with an agenda accusing him of being unprofessional, how do you know FOR SURE that his tweet was about football? Would you put your house on it? Or are you just assuming it is because of your agenda towards Madine? lol

For the record I'm not a fan of Madine, but that tweet could have meant anything. Anyway who cares weather we play one striker who doesn't score for another striker who doesn't score. We need better than Nuhiu and Madine if we really want to progress in this league. Sorry Nuhiu lovers.

we need better all over the pitch.

our midfield offers a near zero goal threat which puts even more pressure on a already under strength strike force.

we need better all over the pitch.

our midfield offers a near zero goal threat which puts even more pressure on a already under strength strike force.

Agreed. Helan will probably fill in at left back Saturday so no doubt Maghoma will be back to his cutting inside to do nothing as usual too.

Agreed. Helan will probably fill in at left back Saturday so no doubt Maghoma will be back to his cutting inside to do nothing as usual too.

it would be very interesting to see goalscoring stats for our midfield over the last couple of seasons.

Semedo, lee, coke, maghoma, Helan.....

until we address our attacking options we're going nowhere.

and read what I posted 2 above this response

I'm happy to retract my statement when proved wrong

and yes we have 3 strikers that banjos and barn doors wouldn't be worried about

so it's not a case of favouring one over another but there is only one that has posted an ill timed twitter post 

and read what I posted 2 above this response

I'm happy to retract my statement when proved wrong

and yes we have 3 strikers that banjos and barn doors wouldn't be worried about

so it's not a case of favouring one over another but there is only one that has posted an ill timed twitter post

You were never proved right to begin with, so no need to retract anything when proved wrong. Unless you are going to show me proof that Madine was talking about football by saying ha flippingha? lol

Where did I slag him off?

Was it the bit where I said he was our best player Saturday?

Or was the IF he has been dropped bit?

No. It could have been this one...

Needs to chuffin grow up

....or maybe this one.....

Reaction should be onpitch, not online

....or perhaps this comment.....

Why is it okay to be petulant?

...or even this.....

Madine should stop being a mardy fanny...! BAD

Have you had enough yet, or do you want some more?  lol

You were never proved right to begin with, so no need to retract anything when proved wrong. Unless you are going to show me proof that Madine was talking about football by saying ha flippingha? lol

explain what your problem is with me?

or why you're just acting like a tail towards me? 

do you know me ?

have you actually read what I've posted tonight?

or are you just trying to make yourself look clever and failing miserably