Madine tweet

Have no qualms with him being annoyed at being dropped.

Do have an issue with him tweeting it before kick off.

That to smacks of someone concerned about himself than the team.

Lad needs to grow up.

He's undroppable - he must be good - he got Lampard's shirt after all. [ignore him stalking Lampard and chasing him through the bowels of the Etihad]

More concerned about getting that than applauding his teams supporters at the end of the game.

Not a team man I'm afraid.

Edited by Flat Owl

I was negged to hell when i said we ld sack him when he was sent down , i also got negged to hell everytime i said we need to get rid of him because he is a disgrace , but this tweet just proves what a complete knob he is. Total waste of space and has to go .  

waste of space & a nobber to boot.... i gonna do a little jig the day he leaves this super club.

A tool of the highest order. 

^^^^^

This 100%

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

waste of space & a nobber to boot.... i gonna do a little jig the day he leaves this super club.

A tool of the highest order. 

Spot on! feck off out our club you big bobbled headed fairy

Ridiculous to tweet like that, he hasn't grown up at all and clearly won't do anytime soon. 

We generally look a more composed and confident team with Nuhiu on the pitch, he is an intelligent player, and has to start ahead of Madine for me. 

I think Nuhiu and May would do ok for goals if there was more creativity in central midfield, more of a threat coming from that area.