Madine tweet

where have his "defenders" gone from pages 1-7?

bed ?

or just hiding in shame that they backed the bell end

What's the problem? I bet some people can't wait for summat to moan about Madine. I suppose its his fault for demoralising team beforehand or summat equally boring and tiresome.....did he fall over a lot tonight when he came on, or not run around enough.......yawn.

What's the problem? I bet some people can't wait for summat to moan about Madine. I suppose its his fault for demoralising team beforehand or summat equally boring and tiresome.....did he fall over a lot tonight when he came on, or not run around enough.......yawn.

He didn't score, generally he doesn't do at this level unfortunately.

He's undroppable - he must be good - he got Lampard's shirt after all. [ignore him stalking Lampard and chasing him through the bowels of the Etihad]

More concerned about getting that than applauding his teams supporters at the end of the game.

Not a team man I'm afraid.

If only he'd have shown as much endeavour to try and make proper contact and convert that gilt edged chance at the Etihad we might have taken the lead.

So your slating Madine for not being a championship footballer. You're telling me that Nuhiu and May are?

We are slating him for tweeting and being an unprofessional numpty again. 

Why don't you read the thread first. 

no just plain unprofessionalism.

But you look for an agenda.

Stuart Gray built a team that pull together in the same direction...obviously with one exception

the bloke is acting like a spoilt child 

and funnily enough I may not be a fan of his but turned round half time Saturday and said he was the best player we had on the pitch

then lets undo it all by reverting to type ..yet again

We are slating him for tweeting and being an unprofessional numpty again.

Why don't you read the thread first.

Unprofessional? Why are you so upset? It's nothing. Just blown up cos he's the boo boys favourite.