Madine tweet

C'mon we all know what the flipping tweet was about, and his cover up was moron esque :laugh: like anyone would believe it. Not to mention favouriting tweets when asked if he'd been "dropped". How can some say it's a misunderstanding (jezza helan) are you really that thick or just plain arrogant

C'mon we all know what the flipping tweet was about, and his cover up was moron esque :laugh: like anyone would believe it. Not to mention favouriting tweets when asked if he'd been "dropped". How can some say it's a misunderstanding (jezza helan) are you really that thick or just plain arrogant

Unreal...This thread is the gift that keeps on giving.  HA F****** HA!!

You must be his PA I refuse to believe anyone is that narrow minded

Keep throwing the abuse my way mate if it makes you feel better..But can you also please explain the link between a tweet saying "HA F++++ HA" from a cards game..To summat to do with him been dropped?

Over to you..And your lovely reply.

explain what your problem is with me?

or why you're just acting like a tail towards me?

do you know me ?

have you actually read what I've posted tonight?

or are you just trying to make yourself look clever and failing miserably

Calm down dear, I was pointing out that you accused madine of being unprofessional based on what you ASSUME is a tweet about football.

Then go on to talk as though your right without ever backing it up that madine was Infact talking about being dropped.

I don't know you and have no ill feeling towards you, just responding to what you said about him being unprofessional without backing anything up. That's it.

Is that ok with you?

it would be very interesting to see goalscoring stats for our midfield over the last couple of seasons.

Semedo, lee, coke, maghoma, Helan.....

until we address our attacking options we're going nowhere.

Before tonight's game...

The records of our central midfielders makes the lack of goal threat from that position abundantly clear...

Semedo 102+18 appearances (1 goal)

Coke 75+23 (7)

Palmer 69+21 (1)

Lee 52+7 (1)

McCabe 20+15 (2)

Hutchinson 12+2 (1)

Corry 8+2 (1)

TOTAL 338+88 (14)

And it's not a whole lot better out wide either...

Helan 64+19 (4)

Maguire 46+14 (13)

Maghoma 37+8 (4)

Hope 1+3 (0)

Drenthe 0+5 (0)

Stobbs 0+1 (0)

TOTAL 148+50 (21)

Keep throwing the abuse my way mate if it makes you feel better..But can you also please explain the link between a tweet saying "HA F++++ HA" from a cards game..To summat to do with him been dropped?

Over to you..And your lovely reply.

Are you purposefully being stupid? The "ha fvckin ha" comment and the card game aren't linked. I seriously can't be bothered. He's been caught out throwing a strop and covered his tracks - it's so painfully obvious it hurts.

Are you purposefully being stupid? The "ha fvckin ha" comment and the card game aren't linked. I seriously can't be bothered. He's been caught out throwing a strop and covered his tracks - it's so painfully obvious it hurts.

This is incredible... Funniest bit is he actually thinks hes right.  HA F***** HA!   gary megson

I'm not bothered either way but when something is so glaringly apparent it grinds my gears

It isn't really that obvious tbh. That tweet could have literally meant anything if you open your mind just a tiny bit.

Seriously HOW do you know that tweet is anything to do with football?

It isn't really that obvious tbh. That tweet could have literally meant anything if you open your mind just a tiny bit.

Because its so obvious

On the coach down to London with the team....receive team news....finds out he isn't playing.....loses his rag (standard Madine)...picks phone up and posts a subtle tweet....favourites questions from fans saying "dropped?" I mean it's not rocket science but whatever

Even radio sheffield were saying what a muppet look at this tweet.

He favourited tweets about him being dropped and then he didn't start.

Anyway... looking at his twitter thats not even the worst of it, what type of person is he really? A chav scumbag that's what. He tweets like a fifteen year old bunking school. When he mugs off to Carlisle I'm gonna be so happy.

On the coach down to London with the team....receive team news....finds out he isn't playing.....loses his rag (standard Madine)...picks phone up and posts a subtle tweet....favourites questions from fans saying "dropped?" I mean it's not rocket science but whatever

Have you any solid evidence?  I mean if it grinds your gears that bad and is so obvious..You must have evidence surely?

Even radio sheffield were saying what a muppet look at this tweet.

They didn't say that really though did they?