Madine tweet

Tbf if I was Madine and I was dropped and may wasn't id be banging on the managers door too, i think the lad will come good but you can't force it by consistently playing him if he's not upto it give someone else a chance might provoke a reaction.

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

I hope the big fairy never plays for wednesday again! perhaps gray can see a overrated ar$ehole with a huge chip on his shoulder like most of us see, only the madine clappers who dont want to admit they are wrong about him will argue, so pick yer lip up, pick yer p.45 up and feck off back to carlisle

It's a sorry state of affairs to say our best player on Saturday was a striker who didn't have an effort on goal worthy of note. Let's be honest, his performance was better on a personal level than it had been all season (especially in the first half) but for me Lees was solid again on Saturday and wasn't at fault for any of our goals and was head and shoulders our best player again. Drenthe was a threat in the second half when he came on but to start him away from home tonight in a possible 4-4-2 would be crazy considering he doesn't offer anything defensively. If Drenthe does start it has to be wide in a 4-5-1 so there is an additional body in the middle to screen across as cover. 

I hope the big fairy never plays for wednesday again! perhaps gray can see a overrated ar$ehole with a huge chip on his shoulder like most of us see, only the madine clappers who dont want to admit they are wrong about him will argue, so pick yer lip up, pick yer p.45 up and feck off back to carlisle

Said by someone called in Milan We Trust, the chairman who welcomed him back, and still employs him. 

maybe he is laughing at the reaction he thought he would get from grown men acting like Fannys on an Internet forum.

And now he's laughing at the actual reaction.

Yea well thats fair enough, but we will get our own back when he puts the ball over the bar from 5 yds...he who laughs last laughs longest an' all that.......

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Said by someone called in Milan We Trust, the chairman who welcomed him back, and still employs him. 

Im pretty sure my name is not in milan we trust lol

If true it's a PATHETIC response. It's like those those people that put 'what a flipping joke' as there facebokk status. Basically begging for attention 'oh please everyone, ask me what's wrong.