Official Loan Window Megathread 2014-2015

Feels like we have been less dependent on loans and free agents this season than the previous two and we have more of our own players who are capable of playing at championship level.

Also we are probably as healthy, injury wise as we have been all season.

However the striker situation has got a bit daft now. I have no problem shipping Madine out as i don't think he is up to it but we need an experienced championship striker

Feels like we have been less dependent on loans and free agents this season than the previous two and we have more of our own players who are capable of playing at championship level.

Also we are probably as healthy, injury wise as we have been all season.

However the striker situation has got a bit daft now. I have no problem shipping Madine out as i don't think he is up to it but we need an experienced championship striker

Only because Gray hasn't been able to get them over the line We are at least three players short, and the likelihood is that they will be loans

Not sure the transfer window makes any difference to us. We deal in loans, and the loan window re opens 2nd week of February anyway. With players coming back, devils advocate would argue there is no rush.

Agree with this.

It's where we are at...loaning players others don't want to buy