Official Loan Window Megathread 2014-2015

Guest wilyfox

Gray didn't actually confirm we were in for him. Just said he knows him from time together at Portsmouth. We'll see; I doubt Varney would be plan A.

Bizarre that Maynard would spurn our interest in November going on to join Millwall - unless he wants a return to london?

Maybe Gray thinks Lavery needs another loan spell before getting back into first team, Varney would be an adequate squad replacement for Lavery

This pretty much.

We all know what Varney can do, and his limitations. 

The signing wouldn't get me off my seat. But it also wouldn't make me despair like the signing of GTF.

Come on Guru, You know that we do our business privately and very rarely get linked with anyone. It mostly only appears shortly before signing if at all.

It doesn't make a difference if we're linked with anyone or not. It's better that it's kept quiet for us. It stops other clubs being alerted and stops any potential price increases.

Come on Guru, You know that we do our business privately and very rarely get linked with anyone. It mostly only appears shortly before signing if at all.

It doesn't make a difference if we're linked with anyone or not. It's better that it's kept quiet for us. It stops other clubs being alerted and stops any potential price increases.

True, but what the hell am I going to get a bee in my bonnet about, if we're not linked with some washed up wasters