Official Loan Window Megathread 2014-2015

Guest wilyfox

Manchester United duo Andreas Pereira and Will Keane are set for Championship loan moves. Charlton and Wigan interested. #mufc #cafc #wafc

Only because Gray hasn't been able to get them over the line We are at least three players short, and the likelihood is that they will be loans

Short of where?

We are higher in the league than previous two seasons and have a stronger squad

Short of the top6? That might be something to do with having a bottom6 budget.

Short of where?

We are higher in the league than previous two seasons and have a stronger squad

Short of the top6? That might be something to do with having a bottom6 budget.

I think you are right, overall the squad is a lot more solid than last years, but we are definitely short in certain areas. Up front and out wide for example, we have no one to compare with Fryatt, Wickham and Antonio. Yes two of those weren't our players, but in all honesty, I don't have a problem with loan players. They are part and parcel of the game at this level.

Guest wilyfox

Presumably with next season in mind, guru?

I can't believe it's the 20th of January and we've not been heavily linked with any forwards.

I can't believe it's the 20th of January and we've not been heavily linked with any forwards.

I wonder if in fact our interest was an old story. Didn't we have a couple of Arsenal youngsters on trial last season?

Guest wilyfox

I wonder if in fact our interest was an old story. Didn't we have a couple of Arsenal youngsters on trial last season?

I don't recall that. Wouldn't surprise me if Gray is in the market for a young centre half for next season. The situations with Kelhar, Zayatte and Buxton are no good.

Really ? I can .. we faff around trying to ponce players on the cheap then another club comes in an agrees to pay what the parent club are wanting for the loan ,and the striker goes there and we are left with nothing. 

Really ? I can .. we faff around trying to ponce players on the cheap then another club comes in an agrees to pay what the parent club are wanting for the loan ,and the striker goes there and we are left with nothing. 

it would be refreshing just to be financialy able go get someone that isn't recovering from serious injury or a has been

It is the way of things with us, sadly. More likely to be linked with heavy forwards at this stage..... :wacko:

I don't get this. Milan said we wouldn't be relying on loans so presumably we budgeted for permanent signings? If it has to be loans now, I'm happy with that, just pay the friggin money, we've already saved six months wages.

Edited by gurujuan