Official Loan Window Megathread 2014-2015

Isn't he at Toytown? Would say Aberdeen is a couple of steps up if so

Ive heard they have installed a revolving door at the players entrance at Rotherham . They are in and out quicker than a virgin having his first hump. lol  

I can understand why you want him, but I'm not convinced we were ever close to getting Wood. I believe he had the opportunity to go to Wolves back in the summer and declined. Since then the story has been consistent - no sign of him heading out. If someone slaps a big offer on the table I'm sure Leicester would consider, but we're not gonna do that.

My hunch is the players we agreed terms for but didn't wanna come were Vaz Te and Maynard.

I was told by someone who knows PA that these were indeed the two players that turned us down. I know being itk comes across as being really annoying but even aside from what I've been told those were the two I would have guessed anyway. Shame, they both would have improved us.

Guest wilyfox

I was told by someone who knows PA that these were indeed the two players that turned us down. I know being itk comes across as being really annoying but even aside from what I've been told those were the two I would have guessed anyway. Shame, they both would have improved us.

Which two, Wood & Vaz Te or Maynard & Vaz Te?

Ive heard they have installed a revolving door at the players entrance at Rotherham . They are in and out quicker than a virgin having his first hump. lol

Evans claims they are in for "one or two select players" this window.

More like the only one or two he hasn't already selected the floundering fatty. He'd get stuck in your revolving door

Ipswich chasing Wigan's Fortune. They already have Murphy, McGoldrick, Hunt, Sears and young Marriott, McCarthy taking a leaf out of Warnock's book when it comes to strikers. All of that lot together cost less than Stevie May, so it shows what you can do if you look in the right places

Edited by gurujuan

Ipswich chasing Wigan's Fortune. They already have Murphy, McGoldrick, Hunt, Sears and young Marriott, McCarthy taking a leaf out of Warnock's book when it comes to strikers. All of that lot together cost less than Stevie May, so it shows what you can do if you look in the right places

Marriott is out on loan

Sears will likely be played wide (sort of)

McGoldrick has a hamstring injury ... And so far out of form, he's beginning to resemble certain strikers at S6