Official Loan Window Megathread 2014-2015

we wouldnt have got him anyway , other clubs will pay more towards wages than us, hence we always miss out.

Yeah probably, but the amount of quality strikers on the move free/loans, Gray will be left with no excuses if he fails to deliver

Yeah probably, but the amount of quality strikers on the move free/loans, Gray will be left with no excuses if he fails to deliver

Gray won't fail to deliver. It will be PA or MM.

Gray knows about good players but with Wednesday it's all about getting them in at the right price which is usually more than were willing to pay I imagine.

Guest wilyfox

A few have mentioned Stanislas, have Bournemouth said he can leave?

No idea. Probly not. But, Stanislas has struggled for game time there and Howe is eyeing up Demarai Gray who'd potentially push JS further down the pecking order.

Gray knows about good players but with Wednesday it's all about getting them in at the right price which is usually more than were willing to pay I imagine.

We'll see Tom, but can that be true? Remember we have already agreed terms (supposedly) with Wood and Vaz Te, only for the players to decide they would stay put. Someone's not telling the truth here

No idea. Probly not. But, Stanislas has struggled for game time there and Howe is eyeing up Demarai Gray who'd potentially push JS further down the pecking order.

Yeah I suppose so. Unbelievably, Bournemouth going head to head with West Brom for the £4 million rated McManaman

Guest wilyfox

we have already agreed terms (supposedly) with Wood and Vaz Te

Gray never revealed who they were. You're making a couple of pretty big assumptions there. One of them was supposedly Maynard anyway...

Gray never revealed who they were. You're making a couple of pretty big assumptions there. One of them was supposedly Maynard anyway...

He didn't name names, but he did acknowledge we were interested in those two. Whether they were the ones who decided to stay put, maybe is unclear, but surely Gray wouldn't waste his time chasing targets we couldn't afford, or at least you'd hope he wouldn't.

Guest wilyfox

He didn't name names, but he did acknowledge we were interested in those two. Whether they were the ones who decided to stay put, maybe is unclear, but surely Gray wouldn't waste his time chasing targets we couldn't afford, or at least you'd hope he wouldn't.

I can understand why you want him, but I'm not convinced we were ever close to getting Wood. I believe he had the opportunity to go to Wolves back in the summer and declined. Since then the story has been consistent - no sign of him heading out. If someone slaps a big offer on the table I'm sure Leicester would consider, but we're not gonna do that.

My hunch is the players we agreed terms for but didn't wanna come were Vaz Te and Maynard.

correct, the problem lies with Mandaric . Everything is always done on the cheap.

I used to think that, but why then, would Gray waste time, lots of time, chasing target he had no hope of getting.

I can only assume we were begging and trying to ponce them for nowt with their parent clubs picking up all their wages in return for us agreeing to guarantee them first team football.

May be a load of testicles, just my opinion .