worst thing I've ever heard at hillsboro

Guest Steve French

Antoniwhooo?

He's their man now. During games against him anyone who claps him wants daubing in glue and covering in leaves.

Guest Blinking owl

Exactly. ...can't see the wood for the trees. ...going to get better and stronger. ..patience amigos. .....we're on the right Road. ...wawaw

I don't understand some people... He works his socks off... he's our top goalscorer... and usually when people slate him for not jumping its because there's at least one player hanging off his shoulders.

8 goals in his last 11 games.

Still some of our fans won't cheer on a striker unless he is as good as hurst was, expect every defender we sign to be as good as Walker and can't understand why not very on can pass like Sheridan.

Can't really say booing an ex-player is worse. That happens everywhere. And if there is something that Nuhiu is not, it's lazy.

Personally I don't get it with Antonio, given what he did for us a few seasons back, but then again, football is nothing but a pantomime half of the time

North stand today "come on nuhui you lazy poopydoo". We have some real morons following us!

Either you've only been to one match or you are having a laugh??

You're honestly saying that's the worst thing you've ever heard at Hillsborough??!!

I thought it was going to be something serious.

Guest Steve French

Worst thing I've ever heard at Hillsborough?

The deafening sound of calculator buttons and the groan of a queue of men.

Found the Forest chants of 'you grounds too big for you' weird, first of all it was like being in L1 again and secondly they don't get much more then 20k for 3pm non tv games, oh but our reply was so sweet.

Edited by TaxiMark