worst thing I've ever heard at hillsboro

Personally I don't get it with Antonio, given what he did for us a few seasons back, but then again, football is nothing but a pantomime half of the time

I certainly have no grudge against antonio. He did great for us when we had him on loan. Stalled a bit after we bought him. He probably needed a new environment to excel, and we got an alleged decent fee for him.

I certainly have no grudge against antonio. He did great for us when we had him on loan. Stalled a bit after we bought him. He probably needed a new environment to excel, and we got an alleged decent fee for him.

Got to agree with that, a new challenge and all that. He was literally Forest's only method of getting any balls into the box yesterday, which surprised me (abit one dimensional)

I have to admit that it was nice seeing him tire around 70 mins and we all knew his substitution was inevitable.

Edited by Silkstone Owl

Guest Ferkorf

Proper fools who watch football either coked, spannered or just plane simple thick. I moved from North for this exact reason. Chavy under 20s that seen absolutely shaft all unless off trolley. Nuhiu looked the bees knees on TV ( on my holls) and numerous fans from other clubs all said what an handfull he is. They'll drive him away and we'll end up with madine playing every week.

I cry everytime I read this

I never thought I would say it, but I reckon Nuhui could make us a few quid one day. If he keeps playing like this, we might get an offer we can't refuse in the January window.

He's a very similar player to Ulloa who was at Brighton.

Ulloa probably slightly better aerially (although Nuhiu has improved no end), but Nuhiu without doubt has more ability when the ball is at his feet. Ulloa's goal scoring record last season was impressive, but that was without a side with loads of creativity and one that was pushing for promotion.

Ulloa went for £8m to Leicester in the summer, if Nuhiu continues his form, improvement and goal scoring form he could soon be attracting interest with others, and with McGoldrick, McCormack & Ulloa all going for £8m or above...we could make some real ££££ on him.

Personally, I hope he keeps it up, goes under the radar and we continue to keep for a few seasons to come. He always had the potential, we just needed patience to see it flourish.

Worst thing you can hear at Hillsborough is the sound of the pigs celebrating. End of thread.

Thankfully something we've not heard for years.

What about "The game has been abandoned" over the tannoy at half time after enduring Peter Rodrigues throwing snowballs at us and getting no refund for the entrance fee. V Bristol City (mebee Rovers, who cares) some time back in the 70s (eeee, we were hard) when dinosaurs roamed the earth, methinks.

8 goals in his last 11 games.

Really?....would you care to enlighten me on where he scored the 2 that I've not seen.

And seeing as your stat is rounduns, try this one

Scored in 1 league game out of the last 7