Milan Statement

And here lies my biggest frustration with MM.  Videos statements such as this latest.  He's clearly saying nothing but his message could be interpreted as him spinning Stuart Gray's brilliant start to the season as his own success in terms of bringing the players to the club.  Convince me that I am wrong - please! 

It's just what Stu's been able to do with a bob or two. Feel sorry for him.

And here lies my biggest frustration with MM.  Videos statements such as this latest.  He's clearly saying nothing but his message could be interpreted as him spinning Stuart Gray's brilliant start to the season as his own success in terms of bringing the players to the club.  Convince me that I am wrong - please! 

lol

deary me

As i said this morning, have a day off from this gonads. 

Edited by bigdan2003

I think the mammadov takeover is getting defibrillator treatment at the moment and milan is hoping beyond hope that it comes round

Tbh I think the hm deal is a dead stick now and I don't think there's any other interested parties.

This, of course there isn't. None that will give Milan any sort of return on the investment anyway. The promising start does however give us a fair bit of shop window coverage. Long may it continue. 

Guest Sheff Owl

Obviously it's good that he has said something than nothing BUT i just get the feeling that the good start is papering over things.

There needs to be a conclusion to the takeover business ASAP, it doesn't matter if we are top of the league or bottom, there is still uncertainty there but that's eased because of the start we have had.

How long that continues we don't know because of how thin the squad, i don't see us adding 2 or 3 more players which is what's needed.

Why do people suddenly feel sorry for SG, yet Dave Jones was given dogs abuse...when both managers were working to the same budget constraints. 

I did feel sorry for DJ. But he wasn't as likeable a fellow and when the results went sour so did my opinions. 

I have felt sorry for most of our managers over the years, if that helps. 

I get the impression Milan knows Mammadov is not going to cross the line and he's just trying to reassure the fans that we are stable and in good hands without him.

Aye, that's the one, but it needed rehearsing properly.

Came across as a bit nervous and disjointed.

We knew the punchline before he delivered it, and he looked a bit sheepish and embarrassed in delivering it.

But he's right to point out what a good start we've made under Saint Stuart and the boys

Why do people suddenly feel sorry for SG, yet Dave Jones was given dogs abuse...when both managers were working to the same budget constraints.

SG isn't being a complete tool about it.

Nothing was really said in that statement, irritating really. I'd have preferred no statement at all.

Pretty much seemed to say the takeover is dead.

So where does that leave MM? Well, big game tomorrow.....on Sky as well. Could be a decent shop window opportunity.....get a big crowd....top of the table (albeit briefly) if we win. Sounds like a "come and look at this opportunity" statement to potential investors from Milan for me.

Finally.

Someone gets it

Guest Rupert Ridge

Contempt for the supporters? The nonchalant nothing comment re the takeover says it all. SG keeping him afloat with his miraculous management start to the season.