Milan Statement

Guest Sheff Owl

The frustrating thing is we are only a few players away from being a very very good squad imo.

Yep and i think that's what is so frustrating for many people.

We don't need much just 2 or 3 more players in key areas and we will be sorted, Milan's best chance to get out (which we know he want's) is the Premiership and don't get me wrong it's not going to be easy but with a bit of backing to bring in that extra quality who knows what we could achieve.

We know how it goes and we will be panicking around for loans for a month here and there instead of trying to get things in order now and prevent all this panic loaning/buying.

I guess at some point Milan has to take a little bit of a risk be it now or if we are in a good position in January but i fear we could be saying the same things January about we need to push on a little and we wait and wait while the challengers get stronger now and in January too.

Guest Big Guns

For Heavens sake so what with no takeover we,re in top 6 lavery to come back some development lads to break in to first team.we r8

Don't think that will be enough for a play off push tbh

Guest Johnbloodaxe

He's obviously referring to those who blindly follow him and believe him to be the messiah.

This...

Did HM's interest cool following the DD? Or maybe just the valuation/

Anyway best off without him, hopefully someone else will come along and offer to pay over the odds.

UTO WTID...

I think it's either same, or slightly higher...we got rid of a load of players in the summer. And we've signed players that, i think, will be on a fair whack. In my opinion. No idea what the actual

I'd be surprised if it was higher. We've brought in fewer players than we let go and Gardner and Taylor were on huge (for us) salaries.

Guest Big Guns

Big guns surely if there is a chance of a top 6 finish round say xmas ,Dont you think milan would fetch loan players in for that push.

Maybe but I think if he doesn't bring in 2 or 3 players now we won't be any were near the play offs at Xmas time

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Big guns surely if there is a chance of a top 6 finish round say xmas ,Dont you think milan would fetch loan players in for that push.

If there's anything left in the operational budget then I am sure he will give the go ahead.

MM doesn't fund the players it simply comes from the operational budget, it's about time people realised this.

We have freed up lots of wages close season and maybe haven;t used all of it yet, presumably there is some budgeted still for the loan market and possibly for January too.

Any sensible club owner would do this.

I have no doubt MM has, what he doesn't do is personally fund player recruitment and wages.

I would speculate that MM etc have already recouped from the club revenue anything they may have put into the club at the takeover stage, any remaining loans are against the club operational costs not as personal debt for MM.

This is my view and is my speculation based on how I see things. No criticism implied at all.

If there's anything left in the operational budget then I am sure he will give the go ahead.

MM doesn't fund the players it simply comes from the operational budget, it's about time people realised this.

We have freed up lots of wages close season and maybe haven;t used all of it yet, presumably there is some budgeted still for the loan market and possibly for January too.

Any sensible club owner would do this.

I have no doubt MM has, what he doesn't do is personally fund player recruitment and wages.

I would speculate that MM etc have already recouped from the club revenue anything they may have put into the club at the takeover stage, any remaining loans are against the club operational costs not as personal debt for MM.

This is my view and is my speculation based on how I see things. No criticism implied at all.

Never mind that sh1tt.  Are you going to do the OMDT tomorrow? 

Guest zico sterland

Would anyone really want Mhamadov to take us over now , I think it could well be a very risky transaction for the future of this club if the way this deal has panned out is anything to go bye. I was all for it when announced but very concerned now.

Would anyone really want Mhamadov to take us over now , I think it could well be a very risky transaction for the future of this club if the way this deal has panned out is anything to go bye. I was all for it when announced but very concerned now.

So am I.  Its the silence from HM that's the killer.  All we've heard from him is his initial message and his legal statement relating to rumours about him. 

Edited by shandypants

Because Stuart Gray is doing a fine job.

DJ made a reyt rounduns of it.

DJ was backed with a lot of players

SG has trimmed the squad and wage bill but getting little backing in return

That sums up what a lot of people are failing (or don't want) to see

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Never mind that sh1tt.  Are you going to do the OMDT tomorrow? 

It's already bin done hasn't it I thought Owlsman had done an advance version....

If not the cavalier crew from DRG will be posting a drunken and drug fuelled version at 12.01... Young Harry is my favourite for another highly entertaining and controversial OMDT live from the fjords of NZ...

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Guest Rupert Ridge

Not necessarily HM but the club is crying out for investment in terms of footballing operations I.e squad and remodelling of the commercial dept. the latter is a shambles and must be a major embarrassment for a successful businessman like MM. A vibrant and modern commercial operation is key to creating a solid platform and base to take the club forward.

Guest Big Guns

It's already bin done hasn't it I thought Owlsman had done an advance version....

If not the cavalier crew from DRG will be posting a drunken and drug fuelled version at 12.01... Young Harry is my favourite for another highly entertaining and controversial OMDT live from the fjords of NZ...

Get up early and get it done the last few have been shocking