Milan Statement

Guest Rupert Ridge

Like it how OTA :milan: always says "my supporters", wtf is he on about? i though we was sheffield wednesday supporters... :biggrin:

He's obviously referring to those who blindly follow him and believe him to be the messiah.

I get the impression Milan knows Mammadov is not going to cross the line and he's just trying to reassure the fans that we are stable and in good hands without him.

The fact he hast pulled the plug, or mention anything about welcoming any other interested parties to the table, says to me the opposite.

I think he is swallowing whatever excuses HM is telling him, and is prepared to wait as long as it takes for his payout. Or until HM pulls out himself.

Nothing video, we've all agreed that. 

But i can't knock him for trying to keep in touch with the fans. 

We've had 3 seasons where we have worked to strict budgets.

Gray does deserve backing, but i don't think it's case that he's not being backed as such, it's more that he's being made to stick to a budget....as per the last 3 seasons. That shouldn't be a surprise to anyone really.  

The frustrating thing is we are only a few players away from being a very very good squad imo. And, in typical SWFC luck, the billionaire to take us to the next level suddenly has political issues in his country. 

I'm sure MM has the cash to fund a premier league push, but i don't blame him for not taking that risk. He's admitted that he is not the man. 

It's the "MM is trying take credit for SG's hard work" gonads that i can't stand. 

Edited by bigdan2003

Brilliant! You pull me up for the second time today for expressing my frustration with MM and when it turns out I'm not the only one you go all absent minded on me.  I despair at times...I really do!

errr...reyt. 

Still not sure what i'm being absent minded about?

Edited by bigdan2003

Guest Rupert Ridge

Gray does deserves backing, but i don't think it's case that he's not being backed as such, it's more that he's being made to stick to a budget....as per the last 3 seasons. That shouldn't be a surprise to anyone really.

The frustrating thing is we are only a few players away from being a very very good squad imo. And, in typical SWFC luck, the billionaire to take us to the next level suddenly has political issues in his country.

I'm sure MM has the cash to fund a premier league push, but i don't blame him for not taking that risk. He's admitted that he is not the man.

It's the "MM is trying take credit for SG's hard work" gonads that i can't stand.

Do you think this year's budget is lower than the previous two years?

Guest Big Guns

Gray does deserve backing, but i don't think it's case that he's not being backed as such, it's more that he's being made to stick to a budget....as per the last 3 seasons. That shouldn't be a surprise to anyone really.

Seem as he owns us he shud be that man and tbh the only way he will ever get any money back on us is if he gets us promoted cos as he's finding out we're un sellable

Do you think this year's budget is lower than the previous two years?

I think it's either same, or slightly higher...we got rid of a load of players in the summer. And we've signed players that, i think, will be on a fair whack. In my opinion. No idea what the actual 

Read a quote from Milan the other day where he said that our budget has been increased from last season. Im struggling to see how that is the case

Out from the squad that finished the season-

Llera

JJ

Reda

Gardner

Taylor

Prutton

Antonio

Onyewu

Afobe

In

Westwood